New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone...
Hope your doing alright... Ummm
Am glad being on the forum though a little bit shy someone take Me around and show me everything and how they work.
Others wise so glad to be here and hoping to learn how things work .

Hi all...am billy, new here...making new friends is my hobby...

Hi Everyone in the Uganda Expat Forum. I'm new here and I'd like to meet many friendly business oriented people here. I'm a Tour Manager of Pasha Adventures company in Kampala. Therefore feel free to drop me a line. Nice time.

Hi everyone am glad joining the club

hello everyone, Ivan is my name and am new here, please take me around and let me know what this is about

It's nice to have you here Ivan. Feel at home!

I'm not new but have never used this forum so thought I introduce my self.

My name is Peter, I have a very active and passionate interest in ICT since the early ‘80s, enjoy diving reading books and gaming, happily married and 2 Dogs (Rescued).

Technical Manager of a bespoke result orientated ICT business in Uganda (1994) and a fellow of the BCS (British Computer Society), my main driving philosophy is ‘all things are connected' this is most especially true of ICT, this philosophy has helped me create the essential skill sets required for troubleshooting and the creation of viable solutions in the very diverse field of ICT.

Been in the industry professionally since the early 80's primarily focusing on layer 1..3 networks, communications and power.

If you want to know more PM me :)

Hi everyone, my name is Bonface Adera from Nairobi Kenya, for a few years now I have been fascinated with the idea of just moving to Uganda, i am a veterinary Doctor by profession but have recently been thinking of enrolling for a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree at Makerere university, God willing by next year. I would love to connect to people who can help me make inquiries about life in Uganda, qualifications for studying medicine at Makerere and many other questions that come along.

Thanks

Hi members, am NIWAHEREZA DAVID, a resident here in Uganda. I work with AMPLA Uganda, the leading pest control service provider here in Central Uganda. I work as the company Quality Controller.

Hi ya'll.

Am not an expat. Been living in Uganda all my life. I'll be happy to assist anybody here anyway i can.
My areas of expertise are fun places to hang out, good places to eat and...I guess that's it. lol
So, cheers everybody.

Hey,

My name is Diana, from Tanzania. I expect to relocate to Kampala in mid July.

Thanks for showing up here, would love to meet you.

Looking forward to hanging out with you in Kampala

hey, am new here but am country director of young peace builder and ceo of daniteh software ltd
owner of toast master uganda

hey, how are u

Hello Expat Uganda!!! I joined Expat.com when I was in Mauritius and therefore my nickname ..
Currently I'm working in Kampala as a ICT Startup Coach for the Italian ICT multinational company[link moderated] Kirey Group.

I'll come back in Italy the 21st of July and I'll return regularly each month for 6-12 months. and I hope to meet somebody of you.

[Link moderated]

See you soon
Cesare Colella

Hello, my name is Victor and I live in Kampala.
Am glad to be on this forum too.
I would be pleased to assist anyone who would like to explore Kampala.
If you need to buy certain items around the city, explorer places for hangouts, a temporally driver or guide, a translator (French, English, Swahili and Luganda) I will be glad to assist you at my best.

Hi
Am flavia new on the forum hope we get along
thanks

hello everyone, hope all is well...am new is this forum and i like making new friends

Eunice is my name, am good in administrative jobs, anyone with a job in that line, am available

Hi everyone, Benard is my name
Am qualified practicing plumber in crafts and water engineering . I also have skills in construction services and flexible to do any other assignments.
Am Uganda, living in Kampala.
Incase of any duty contact me,am available.thanks team

Hi my name is YIGA KASIMU am new also on this platform, hope to meet many people in construction because am an epoxy flooring expert

Hi members, m Jose living in pretoria hope for the best on this forum

[Post under review]

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

[Post under review]

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880563

Thanks!

Closed