New members of the Turks and Caicos Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Turks and Caicos Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Turks and Caicos Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all!

I've got a contract in Provo from September. I will come to Turks and Caicos in late August.

Would like to know how life on the islands looks like. Also some help with finding an accomodation would be appreciated :)

Best!
Marcin

Ask away!

for accomodation, the best place is the TCI APARTMENTS/HOMES FOR RENT facebook page. ideally, I would ask your employer as long term lettings here are notoriously difficult.

Thanks!
I've joined the facebook group
I found also the informations that there are some ads on supermarkets like for instance in the Graceway Iga, Leeward Hwy. Is this still the option? Are there more ads, or just a few from time to time?
My employer is based outside the islands so they searches are as good as mine
M.

Hey Martin,

apologies i thought i replied ! i havent seen any adverts in super markets im afraid.

Hi I just got this email regarding signing up to expat. I am not sure how this program works but I'm very interested in this program.

Great!

I'm from Toronto. Born canadian. 34 yrs of age working as a psw here.

Hi Ash,

How are you?  Welcome to Turks and Caicos.

All the best.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880560

Thanks!

Closed