New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Thailand forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Thailand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello all,
I am planning to move to Bangkok later part 2019. Have invested in a condo in Bangna.

I am in my 50s, single male and looking for friends who are EPL fans. I used to play for my home state ... 30 yrs ago. Hahaha.

Cheers.

Oops .... sorry. I missed out updating a bit more on my background. Currently retired and travelling around the world.

1. Been to Bangkok many times. Used to stay in Sukhumvitv Soi 7 in 2005 for 1 year. Made many expat friends.

2. Educational background: UK (London). Technical fields: IT, Finance, Properties and Education.

3. Slim but love food (in moderation). Don't drink or smoke.

4. Plays the piano and guitar. Love sentimental songs.

Hope that gives you more about me.

Hello,

I am Cindy, I am married and got 2 kids: one little girl of 6 and one little boy of 2. We first discovered Thailand 4 years ago and we totally felt in love with this country and culture! Since that date, we went there a few more times and are now planning to live there! Koh Samui would be the great place for us... Any advice to fulfill this project is welcome! Especially in terms of housing and job opportunities. I have been working as a business developer for 10 years now and have strong skills.

Many thanks,
Cindy

Hi,
From Belfast N.Ireland
Have been coming over to Thailand, Khorat, regularly 2 or 3 times a year since 2010. Met my wife and got married proper in 2013. Intend to join her permanently when I retire in 2023.
Haven't met many x pats on my trips but now as the time draws near intend to reach out. Been in engineering of one sort or another for 45 years and looking forward to retirement.

Hi ,

Sanath here !!! Currently staying in Bangkok on a tourist visa but in love with the country and wish to stay here on  a long term.So a job would fit in my needs and my stay..Any help regards with job will be much appreciated.