New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hello Maggi
My name is Hassan, born and residing in Zanzibar. I'm a African Print designer. Do you want to get employed in Zanzibar or work by your own with your business?

Hello Ruth
My name is Hassan, born and residing in Zanzibar. I'm an African Print Designer, working in Stone town. I had been thinking to do something like that for long time. I think we can be partners if you are still have that plan

Looking to hearing from you

Hi. I am Satish from India. I am here for for 6 months to work on a project related to urban development.
Thanks'

Hello Satish.
Welcome to Tanzania. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Hi am delphina am new member from tanzania sick for a temporary job but still a university student

Hi everyone,
My name is Abolfazl and I am from Iran. I' planning to move to Tanzania in October to start a new import/export business. I am looking for new business opportunities and also for ways to have fun in Dar es salaam.
I am open to suggestions :)

Hello how are you? I am Suresh living in tanzania my ***8

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi! I'm Tanzanian Engineer by professional and working at Gold mine as PLC and SCADA Engineer. Generally Industrial Automation profession. Welcome Expats.

Hallo guys,
Newbie, I am John Mtatifikolo from Tanzania, I am a tour operator organizing Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro (the roof of Africa), Wildlife Safaris and Zanzibar Beach Holidays.

It's my pleasure to meet with friends out here.

Thank you

hello!am from songea town owner of business and management consulting firm you can count on me on your project

Hi. I'm George living in Dar es salaam. Anyone planning to visit Dar es salaam? would be my pleasure to meet and show you around.

Hello!can you contact me am Tanzanian by birth living here and am owner of consulting firm i wish we can do business together

Hello,

I am Nabila Hassan from Karachi, Pakistan and I'm searching job in Dar es salaam, Tanzania. I have done my master's degree in Industrial Chemistry. Can you help me to get job?

Thanks!

I am Elgin , I am a farmer , I am looking for experienced Butcherman to work in my Small Pork Processing house at the outskirts of Dar es Salaam

Hi, this is Mohsin from Karachi, Pakistan. I came to know that you are looking for job.
Tell me more about you? I am also in Dares Salaam,

Hi am Msheh from Zanzibar Tanzania nothing muchto say rather than to say u''r welcome who ever needs to come in Tanzania

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880551

Thanks!

Closed