New members of the Switzerland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Switzerland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Switzerland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there I am an Ethiopian researcher who worked with agriculture research Granted resilience environmental emergency nursing services will provide the greenery and support of the NHS in Ethiopia schools and other streets to ensure the environmental impacts of the NHS in Ethiopia.
Mission Statement is how to travel Switzerland

Hallo I am originally from England but that was "Many moons ago" I live with my husband in Basel. I have an atelier(I am an artist) in Allschwil/ Basel. Do come and visit me there. I make paper and do hand printing.

Hello, my name is Mark, I am from New York, but I moved to Switzerland. I work as a teacher here. I really like this country and plan to stay here.

Hi I'm Daniela :)
I'm from Baden,near Zurich. In march, I'm going to stay in Lissabon for a few days. Do you have an advice what to do in Lissabon?  Thank you :)

Hello, I'm Vera. I've been living in Zurich for 2 years as I married a Swiss. I Like this city and the country, but still miss my home town.

Hola soy María y vengo de España.

Llevo 2 meses en Suiza, concretamente en Neuchatel y estoy encantada.

Actualmente estoy trabajando de aupair para aprender bien el idioma, pero estoy buscando para hacer un stage en  una galería de arte, museo o algo relacionado, con la finalidad de encontrar un trabajo aquí de lo que yo estudié (Historia del Arte) y poder quedarme en este país tan maravilloso.

Sé que lo tengo complicado pero quiero intentarlo.

Saludos!

Hi MariaFo > You should please post your message in English in this English speaking forum or use the Spanish version forum. Thank you

Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore and currently in canton of Zug.
Happy to hangout and chill together. Drop me a message if you happen to be around!
My swiss number is ****
Thanks.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all,

I'm Melvin from Singapore and my family has just relocated to Zurich for the next couple of years. Happy to make new friends here as I embark on the journey here! Hoping to learn German and find play mates for my 4 year old son.

Hi all,

I'm Karol from Ireland. Been here since end of 2015 but have been a bit lax on joining any groups. Married to Züri native, met in Dublin, but I wouldn't say my Züridüütsch is up to scratch, Chuchichäschtli anyone?
Learned Hochdeutsch to B1 though opportunities to speak limited so it is a bit rusty.
Planning to stay here at least until she gets sick of me ;) Enjoying the new concept of having actual summers.

Hi my name is Joan from uganda .have ever been to Switzerland twice and I would love to travel back and work there but have no idea on how to handle it thanks

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you all for your introduction.

Katende joan : Expat.com is here to help you in your expatriation process.
Please feel free to create a new thread in the Switzerland forum and to ask all your questions. Members will surely do their best to help you.
I also advise you to have a look at the Living in Switzerland guide, you will find some further information on expatriation procedures.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi peeps...

My name is Ronald. Originally from the Netherlands, Born in Belgium. Now living in Switzerland for almost 5 years already.

I ride a Harley Davidson when I can and absolutely love the Swiss roads and country side.
I also love Hiking and fully enjoy nature.

Hi all,

I'm Larry from London. Been here since end of 2016 but have been a bit lax on joining any groups.
Learned Hochdeutsch to B1 though opportunities to speak limited so it is a bit rusty.
Planning to stay here;) Enjoying the new concept of having actual summers.

I live where others go on holiday.

My desire to help other people to a better life moved me to my initial nursing education. In the hospital practice, I experienced daily what medicine can do. And I experienced their limits. There were aspects that were out of their reach and yet played a decisive role in determining whether and how quickly a person became healthy or not.

I wanted to pursue this .... During my college studies I studied the social environment. Working as a social worker with visually impaired / blind and with cancer patients and their relatives showed me that the social environment in which one is embedded, is very important and the handling of restrictions or disease very much influenced. But here too there were other aspects that seemed to be important to the health.

And I continued to follow this ... In my training in natural medicine, I discovered the crucial piece of the puzzle: the human being is a whole of different levels. Repairing an item seems to solve the problem. But sometimes it comes again, because the real cause was not recognized and continues to operate from the hidden. In grasping the wholeness of a person, I approach with detective curiosity to really get to the bottom of the cause. The model of body, mind and soul is an integral part and contributes significantly to the success of the treatments. All my further training supports this holistic approach.

In my free time, I enjoy my 2 hangovers, the garden, my e-bike, the mountains and exciting encounters with family, friends and interesting people.

I love to capture and support people in their entirety to live a better life. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely, Kordula Zoller

Hello everyone,

M'y name is Josephine Dela Cruz from Philippines bulacan , everyone here give some information , because I like to go in Switzerland someday but I want a some important idea  about to travel in Switzerland.

Hi My Name Dian, I live in Singapore for 13 years, but soon in December will start living in Zurich, its will super excited to live in the cold country would be nice to meet a new Friends from around the world

Hi everyone.
My name is Ibrahim from egypt with many interests and ruling a firm for exporting textile and ready wears .
Interest to know more about culture and exporting chances to switzerland market.

Hello Everyone  I am Naisy from Kenya living in Bulle  Canton Fribourg/Freiburg Switzerland. I speak a bit of German level B1 and learning French. I live here with my husband and my son. Looking forward  to meet new friends  from all over.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi, Friends! I'm charlotte, I live in Beautiful Bern City,Switzerland. Nice to meet you all. And have a good day.

Thank you and hello! I am new here. I would love to make new friends.I do travel a lot, tomorrow I am going to the Netherlands. What countries have you travelled to that made you happy? What's the country with the happiest expats in your opinion?

Hi everyone! I'm Mona, moved to the Zurich area in February and really do like it here. Would love to find a few more friends though :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880548

Thanks!

Closed