New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

My name is Claudette.  I just came into Colombo Sri Lanka two weeks ago and intend to stay for over 2 months for work.  I work with the United Nations Population Fund in Nairobi Kenya, but assigned to Sri Lanka until end of April.

I would be happy to join expart forums.

Have a great day!
Claudette

Hi Julien,

Hope your doing great, This is Upasak from India. We are opening CHILIS  in Colombo by the mid of this year.

I am looking for an accomodation.

Thank you

HI
i am Anil, we, my family lived out side srilanka , we are back in colombo ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Upasak - from India . Looking for an accommodation in Colombo

I am a srilankan . Anything drop me a message will do my best ..

Welcome to srilanka

Hi Iam Mr.Gobie From Badulla Srilanka  Msg me I'll do my best Service..

Hi

Are you in the real estate related trade ?

Hi,, I'm Olivia, Came to Sri Lanka few months back. Traveled to few destinations and I'm truly in love with this wonderful country. the food and people are so nice.

I would like to start a guest house or a Holiday Bungalow in Sri Lanka. or to invest in a business with a local partner.  I do not have much knowledge about the country.

Your valuable ideas and comments are truly welcome.

Thanks
Olivia

Interested

Hi,
Send me your email address and I will help you.

I am a Sri Lankan and will be glad to help you if you need any help.

Thank you.

Hai!

I am Sanath living in Colombo with my family.  ***.  If you need any clarification about Sri Lanka or Colombo please be feel free to ask.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please make your offer in the Housing section.
Olivia Mayor wrote:

Hi,, I'm Olivia, Came to Sri Lanka few months back. Traveled to few destinations and I'm truly in love with this wonderful country. the food and people are so nice.

I would like to start a guest house or a Holiday Bungalow in Sri Lanka. or to invest in a business with a local partner.  I do not have much knowledge about the country.

Thanks
Olivia

I am  a retired engineer here Colombo, with experience. Exports to Denmark ?
By the way I have been in Odense for 03 weeks on engineering  business several years back, with the water utility.
Mangala ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi
I am kido and i'm a Nigeria currently living in Nigeria but i want to move to Sri  Lanka, i will appreciate it if i can get guideline on how to move from Nigeria to Sri Lanka

Olivia Mayor wrote:

Thanks
Olivia

hello !

I am Nicolas live at Nantes, France  ,
nice project , mine look like yours,
after two trips to Sri Lanka and India
I decided to move to the SL
and want to invest too
in this nice country ,
can we exchange ?
Thanks
N. )

hello.  I sent you a personal message. please check

ncolas puichaud wrote:

hello !

and want to invest too
in this nice country ,
can we exchange ?
Thanks
N. )

check your personal messages

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
ncolas puichaud wrote:

hello !

and want to invest too
in this nice country ,
can we exchange ?
Thanks
N. )

hi send me your email.
I will help you

Hi,
Am sonali, into gems and property. Have apartments to rent near the southern highway entrance kottawa. If anything just send in a message. Thanks.

Hey.
Im glad You maybe assist.

Do you have any information where can foreigners find info about vacancies in SL !?
Best regards
Elvis

Well, my name is Jevendra, a Christian male married with two children. Living in Moratuwa(approximately 18 kilometers towards South of the country), a retired Warehouse Operations Manager, currently into my own business. If you still haven't find a trust worthy business partner/local advisor. Please let me know, I will help you to go ahead with your project.

Thank you,
Jevendra
Contact No. ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi I am from sri lanka. I am plan to move PNG. advice me about jobs and new opportunity.

Hi All,

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to everyone !

I am looking to relocate to Sri Lanka mid next year through my company (tech)

I am familiar with Sri Lanka and as most people, have grown to really love the country.

For now, I am looking to connect with like minded professionals (local, expats or thinking about moving to SL) to share information and also to build a social network.

Look forward to chatting !
:o)
Reena

Hello all,

I am looking to relocate to SL next year. I am a UK Citizen, but I was born in SL. Majority of my family live in Colombo. I work in the UK as a business consultant for Toshiba and British Telecommunications.

I would appreciate any career advise finding similar work. And how I can bring my vehicle to UK.

I often travel to SL on holiday so if you want to meet up and have a coffee to discuss that would be great. Otherwise message my inbox and I will get back to you asap.

Thank you,

Arjuna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880543

Thanks!

Closed