New members of the South Sudan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Sudan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Sudan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello  my is Rehema Nelly Mushi from Tanzania,  a clinical officer by profession,  am 26 years  I wish to came to South Sudan, am looking  for  job opportunity please  if you know of any opportunity please contact me ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Am Faheem Felix, am an entrepreneur moving to South Sudan to expand my business. Am looking for partners to work with. My number +***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, thanks pertaining jobs in south sudan you can search for dverts on south sudan Ngo forum and apply thats how you can get to know jobs in south sudan

My name is Erick Agola. I am from Nairobi Kenya, and planning to relocate to South Sudan. I am looking for a job as a Pharmaceutical Technologist. I have 8 years experience in in community pharmacy, and I have also worked with NGOs. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Hello Everyone,

I am Imran from Bangalore- India. I am moving to Juba- South Sudan in May 2019 for 3 years. Would appreciate any personal living experience in Juba.

hey,

how are you doing ajarila

hi am Gai weituor from Akobo County South Sudan so i may flight to Juba soon for a well stay for a period of 3 month

My  is Gatyang Gatdet, a South Sudanese expert in human rights, IHL,  Livelihoods, coordinations , protection, GBV and CCCM. I am strong team player with strong knowledge of UN and INGOs.

My  is Gatyang Gatdet, a South Sudanese expert in human rights, IHL,  Livelihoods, coordinations , protection, GBV and CCCM. I am strong team player with strong knowledge of UN and INGOs.

Hi all

This is susanta B from India.  I am a banker with 20 years experience in retail and corporate banking . Have also worked in Kampala, Uganda for 3 years in a bank .
Africa has given me wide exposure to know it's people and their culture.
I am looking for an opportunity to come back to Africa  and work among its people preferably in a bank or financial institution .

Any opening in South Sudan, do let me know . I shall be obliged .

Warm regards

Susanta B

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880541

Thanks!

Closed