New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hie to u all ....i am from Zimbabwe young man willing to work and learn more at any business platform

Greetings everyone
My name is lovemore from Zimbabwe, ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds section

I am from America, retired, and now living along the Garden Route with my SA wife. She also became a US Citizen prior to our return to SA.   Hoping to have my PR in hand in a few months.

Can not find more perfect weather and our diverse community is one of the friendliest I've experienced anywhere I've lived in the world.

Greetings sir you are welcome, nice to meet you

Hi all, I am from Iran, I am looking forward to find my dream job in SA, Johannesburg with friendliest people.

Hello

Nice meeting you all, hoping to learn and exchange experiences from other countries.  :)

nice to meet you all. exchange experiences serious and intelligent people from other countries

Hi I m base in Cape town for the pass 17 years and married,
I m quantity surveyor, I m currently working as quantity surveyors on PQS Firm,
At the moment I would like to go work in RDC as site quantity surveyors.

morning im not a xpat i just want to place some ads in vietnam from south africa .

I'm Indian expat living here in South Africa tell me what help you want

Are you still in the process of visa?  If so which visa ur applying for ?

morning you send message me or any other?

Hi, everyone. I am Majoro Mohapi newly appointed Lesotho Consul General in Johannesburg.

I'm staying in South Africa and I'm looking again for a expat job in congo because the mine I was working on was retrance me so if there is someone to help me again to get a job again please .asap

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am Nigeria based in south africa... It's my pleasure to meet u guys and read ur articles its amazing we all has a sense of human nd am willing to learn and make good connection which means we are here to learn from each other

Hi have interested in going to Tamale, Ghana to visit and maybe look for some work in the transportation industry

A very good day to everyone. My name is Dudu . I'm from Kempton Park in the East of Johannesburg. I am looking for a job in Canada as a domestic worker,cleaner or a nanny. I am currently in SA and I need assistance please. I'm 39 years of age .I don't know where to start

Hi everyone my name is Dudu from Kempton Park East of Johannesburg.i am looking for a job as a domestic worker,nanny or a cleaner. O don't have any criminal record and I don't know where to start but I want to go to Canada

HI guys I'm Enock Mashava from Zimbabwe. I'm currently in S.A.. I'm a  qualified diesel mechanic. I'm looking for any diesel mechanic vacancy in The republic of DR Congo. I'm ready to start any time.hope will get help from this organisation to achieve one of my dreams to be in Congo .Thank you all for welcoming me
Hope will make great friends

Am medical doctor interested in critical care at Wits

Practicing at Wits

Looking for banking role in Mauritius or  New Zealand or England.

Hie every one Royal here from Zimbabwe nice to meet y'all

Hi there guys and gals!!
I am a newbie to the group hope to make new friends.

Good day to you all..

I'm a Namibian married woman by a South African citizen currently reside in SA (Jozi)..
Looking for a job in Construction /civil engineering field with no field work experience.

Good day

My name is Jacques. I am from south Africa but was doing xpat work in Mozambique,Zambia and West Africa. My contact finished in ZAMBIA and looking for new opportunities

Hike guys my name is Fanuel from Zimbabwe and am a Qualified Electrician from Zimbabwe and I wish to expand more in construction business also meet with people with good business ideas and upgrading each other also having one common goal..I feel like if there is anyone who wish to discuss or map ideas so that we can assist each other in life am open to any discussion or business promotions and upgrades

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880539

Thanks!

Closed