New members of the Seychelles forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Seychelles forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Seychelles if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all

New on this forum... kindly anyone to inform how to go about job issues here in thanks.

Hi !
                           I'm Indika from Sri Lanka. I'm a free hand practical design artist, With skills to do any artistic work such as gardens or landscapes ( domestic, urban, zen, stone, ornamental, unique ones)
Water features, fountains, water falls, pounds, stone - carvings, murals, sculptures, mosaics, ice carvings, unique ideas for food items, unique ideas for hotel or restaurant buildings ect. To get attraction from worldwide clients to a business by unique artistic things.
            So I'm looking for someone who loves artistic things and who need to get attraction from worldwide by unique things.
         I want to be the one to share, create, build those unique things and ideas for a reasonable salary or for a
reasonable price in Seychelles.
    If you could help me to find someone who need to stand for the above mentioned creative work, it will be a  great thing to the beautiful Seychelles islands and to  me as well....
Thank you  !!!
Indika De Silva  😊

thanks so much,I would like to apply for a job as an expatriate teacher in Seychelles on a contract basis because I am already working here in Zambi,I need help on how to go about it