New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi! Any suggestion to what Law office to go to in Riyadh City?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Mahmoud and i'm new in Riyadh city, i work as an executive secretary and it is quite boring life here in Riyadh, i would like to share events, sports activities with any expatriate who may be interested in doing sth exciting

tell me what is your problem i know few lawyers who are friends of mine and can help you !

Hi!
My name is Fiona. I want a lawyer to represent me in a bank because my money is frozen in one of the banks here in Riyadh.

Thanks if you can give me referral.

Problematic lady.

Welcome on board

Hi All
Johnny's here. Potential Yanbu citizen :-)
Good to read you all folks.

Hello All,I am zain From pakistan,Been Living in jubail from last few years working in HSE Field,Got a new job so moving to dammam now and its my first time there and dont know anyone,So trying to find a place to stay and pick and drop service,Fingers crossed,Prayers requested!

New to Riyadh from USA., very happy with my move.

Hi and welcome to Saudi Arabia and I wish you a wonderful journey

This is a reminder for the next curling day, which will be Saturday 14th September. 10.00 session is for Association members and will be game format with improvers coaching. 2 places still available for the 10.00am slot. 8 places for newbies and improvers at 11.30! The 11.30 session is open to all and will be a fun game. Introduction to the sport and initial coaching for beginners will be provided if required. Cost 150 SAR (100 SAR introductory offer for first-time curlers). Please book via the Google form.

AND...

We will also be taking names for the ‘winter months’ team competion. So far we have 15 confirmed participants. We need 1 more to make 4 teams, or better still, 5 more to make 5 teams!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m5jXuV … ested=true

thank you. i just want to ask scfhs

HI  brother i am in great trouble i am witha restaurant for the last 21 months now they have sold the restaurant. Prevoius owner is not sending me to pakistan either on leave or on final exit. Please advice me what should i do. Should i go to labour court or should i discuss with kafeel. He is saying u sjpuld sign a contract with new owner. Its again two years contract. No vocation. Please please advice me what should i do now. I want to back to me country on final exit whereas he has sold the restaurant.

Hi i am Hadeer, i live in khobar and i am interested in learning Spanish.  I want to know how i can contact you? And how i can take lessons with you?

Hello dear,
Why spanish? I am not a spanish

Hello,
Greetings to all.

G’day everyone
Any day now my visa should arrive so a new adventure will begin. I will be based just out of Nairyah. Will travel regularly to Al Jubail

Hey,

I am Numan not much of a talker but yeah I am good listener and would love to help out anyway i can.

God bless ya.