New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello! My husband and I are moving to Timisoara this summer from the US. I'm sure I will have lots of questions and be ready to meet people. Any advice as we start looking for housing?

Hello !!!

I am Julie, a french freelance translator and I just moved in Cluj Napoca!!!

Someone from this town ?

Have a nice day

Julie

Hello it's me Bikku from nepal and i am in romania at poiana, brasov as a worker in Aurelius Impratual Romanilor Hotel. Thank youu

Hello, my name is Paul. Live in the UK. Been over to Romanian about 6 times now and like the country.
Currently buying a flat in Bucharest for a second home (long term, only home).

Hi I recently moved to Bucharest about 3 months ago after several visits. I met a woman online over 3 years ago and after meeting her several times we decided to get married.
After a nightmare of paperwork we finally got the go ahead.
It's tough for me here because I dont know the language but my fiance was teaching me.
A week ago and one day before we were to be married she suffered a stroke.
This has devastated me.
Not sure why I'm on this site. Just wanted to have some English speakers to talk to.
My wife is in intensive care and tough for me to even talk to drs because they dont know English.
Dont know what else to say
Greg from Colorado usa

Hello Julie,

Wellcome to Cluj!!! from a Greek living in Cluj the last two years.

Hi Greg!
You wife is ok now?
Can i help you with something?

Bikku karki wrote:

Hello it's me Bikku from nepal and i am in romania at poiana, brasov as a worker in Aurelius Impratual Romanilor Hotel. Thank youu

Hello how you apply in romania cause a filipino im here at Qatar i just want to apply also

I'm sorry to hear it. I'm living in Bucharest you may contact me if you want I can speak English.

Hi, my name is Iori. A Japanese crazy cat gentleman.
This is my 7th year in Romania. I want to step up to a long term resident permit but I have to pass the language test. Now I'm working on it.
Thank you. I like Romanian spring.

Hi, everyone!
I'm Tin (Filipina) and I'll be moving to Bucharest by August. As early as now, I am looking for housing within Stefan Cel Mare and Piata Vitoriei. I am looking forward to this move and excited to what this new place will bring me.

Thank you. :)

Hi all,

I am Piyush. Have got a job in Bucharest and am planning to move with my wife by october after completing all formalities.

Have been to Bucharest for the interview and stayed here for couple of days but was unable to find any indian people here.

I am here so that i can connect to the indian people here and get some advice for my stay in Bucharest.

Please ping me.

Hello
I am also from Indian living in Bucharest contact number ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello guys,
My name is Roman, I am half Lebanese and half Romanian, lived in many countries and I know how it is when you find yourself among strangers.
I love my birth country Romania and I know all its up and downs, if anyone wants just to talk or seeks some advice, I will be glad to help.
Thank you and Godspeed....

hi everyone! i moved to Bucharest for work since November last year. joined this forum not long after i arrived but haven't been very active. can't speak romanian language and not very used to the culture here, thus i stay home most of the time. can someone take me out of the house please?

cheers,
mich!

Hi, jay from Africa, recently move to Bucharest and looking for job,  could be hotel, security or any other skill work

Hello guys,

my name is Sebastian and I plan to move to Timisoara in September. I have my own online business and I decided to live there.

Would be great to meet someone who's living in the same city.

heard its a great country, planning to move in as well

hey, am jay from Africa, currently working as a Security in Abu Dhabi, planing to move to Bucharest and get a new life and job, any help please or advice?

Hi, I live in Constanta and I need an English speaking job, i don't understand Romanian and it makes it  hard getting a job.

Hi,
Please message me, i have a job for you if you speak english.
Regards.

Hi Mich,
I also speak english and poor Romanian. If you want we can meet for coffee. Please drop me your whatsapp number.
Regards
Khan

Hi all!
I am Elena. I am Russian. I am a teacher of Russian as foreign language. I am a journalist and writer. I am a couch.
I am super social person, so let's share some time together. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Hi Elena,
Good to see your profile. Please tell me if you are in Constanta?
Regards.

Not in Contanta but used to live in Bucharest and now in Baia mare as an Engineer.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880516

Thanks!

Closed