New members of the Lithuania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Lithuania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Lithuania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

Am new to this forum, but not that new to Lithuania, as have been living in the Klaipeda region now for more than 12 years.

If anyone would like to know anything of the area, or want to get in touch, I am happy to assist.  I can be contacted here, or though our own Klaipeda based community project at keps.lt.

soufiane From Algeria  :one:one  hhhhhhhhh Hello Everyone  :cheers:

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Bruleo,

Just sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you.

sorry ,not forum the Lituania , I"m from Lithuania,  I live temporarily Reikjavik,and I work here.but look forward to another offer, thank

Hi wondering if any one guide me to start business in Lithuania . Currently in Pakistan thinking of moving along with the family

visai idomu tas lietuviskas forumas , kas galite ka idomaus pasiulyti islandijoje ??? nors cia ne i tema sorry

Hi  thinking of moving to Lithuania along with family.  Please guide me about good Schools and colleges.  Please let me know is there any cambridge system here my son is in A level first year ? Are the fees are same as local after getting Temporary Resident Permit  and medical is fre6.
Regards
Nauman

hi all , I am Rewis , Planning to travel to Lithuania and Open Business there , So any advise can help
if anyone have any ideas can help , send me message please

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880466

Thanks!

Closed