New members of the Indonesia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi All
I am new member on indonesia forum

What a great introduction / presentation....

Hi everyone, just stop by to say what's good ?

Hi everyone,

My name is Leika, I come from Samarinda, East Kalimantan. I am twenty six years old and right now still working in one of company in Indonesia. I am working on Accounting and Taxation field and let's say these field are my expertise.
Right now I am looking for new job base on Bali, and still searching possibility for business and business partner in Bali.
If one of you is a business owner who needs someone with my expertise, let's talk about that possibility. Or if one of you have plan to start a small business or start up, and looking for a partner, let's discuss about it  :)
You could contact me through this post first, and let's continue by using e-mail.

Nice to know you, every one :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Leika, I come from Samarinda, East Kalimantan. I am twenty six years old and right now still working in one of company in Indonesia. I am working on Accounting and Taxation field and let's say these field are my expertise.
Right now I am looking for new job base on Bali, and still searching possibility for business and business partner in Bali.
If one of you is a business owner who needs someone with my expertise, let's talk about that possibility. Or if one of you have plan to start a small business or start up, and looking for a partner, let's discuss about it  :)
You could contact me through this post first, and let's continue by using e-mail.

Nice to know you, every one :)

Leika Sari Islami wrote:

Whilst there are local Indonesian members of this forum, it is primarily intended for expats so your suggestion is likely to be illegal.
For an expat to be involved in an Indonesian company as a partner, it has to be a PT PMA, and that requires a notable investment, very likely a lot more than you're proposing.

Any expat getting involved in a business on the Island of the gods absolutely has to follow the law or risk a 100% loss of any invested money and probable deportation.

Fred wrote:
Leika Sari Islami wrote:

Whilst there are local Indonesian members of this forum, it is primarily intended for expats so your suggestion is likely to be illegal.
For an expat to be involved in an Indonesian company as a partner, it has to be a PT PMA, and that requires a notable investment, very likely a lot more than you're proposing.

Any expat getting involved in a business on the Island of the gods absolutely has to follow the law or risk a 100% loss of any invested money and probable deportation.

Thank you for your explanation, Mr. Fred. I really appreciate it.

I am newcomer here so I thought following the rule would be the best way. Let's regard it as
my first mistake in this forum. And I apologize.
And your explanation about legal aspect for expat regarding business, surely I have to learn more about it. However, what I meant I am looking for a good and trusted partner to discuss about starting a small business, so this will very very beginning phase.
However, if it is still not possible, a good job with promising career step relates with my expertise, I would be happily discuss the opportunity.
Have a nice day :)

Regards,

Leika

Hello.. i dont know what should i share here, but maybe u can ask something to me

WindhaApsari wrote:

Hello.. i dont know what should i share here, but maybe u can ask something to me

Hi, Winda. I am newcomer in this forum. Nice to know you :)

Leika orang indonesia ??

WindhaApsari wrote:

Leika orang indonesia ??

Yaps, Indonesian  :D Aku tinggal di Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur. Salam Kenal.

Kamu tinggal dimana kalau boleh tahu?  :)

English only, please :)

Fred wrote:

English only, please :)

Alright, Mr. Fred  :D

Sorry  :D My mistake  :D

No worries - but the forum likes it's rules so we stick to English so everyone can understand :)

Salam kenal juga
Aq baru aja pindah bali

Btw namamu bagus, indonesia banget dan ga lebay.. itu nama asli kan, bukan nama account ?? Hehee

Fred wrote:

No worries - but the forum likes it's rules so we stick to English so everyone can understand :)

I understand. This is just like littile habit, when Indonesian meets other Indonesian  :)

WindhaApsari wrote:

Salam kenal juga
Aq baru aja pindah bali

Btw namamu bagus, indonesia banget dan ga lebay.. itu nama asli kan, bukan nama account ?? Hehee

Hi, Winda.

Just to tell you, we have strict rule here. We have to use English in this forum  :D  I just knew, too.

Seriously? In which area of Bali? That is cool!  :)

Thank you for your kind remark  :) Actually you are the third people who say about my name and

I am grateful for it.

And yes, the name is my real name, not just this account name  :)

And what about you? Are you working or studying in Bali?

Hello,

I'm a local here in the forum expat. Currently living in Bali for my construction project. Should you need assistance for remodelings or home renovations, don't hesitate to contact me.

Adrianix wrote:

Hello,

I'm a local here in the forum expat. Currently living in Bali for my construction project. Should you need assistance for remodelings or home renovations, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi, Adrianix. Welcome to expat.com. I am Leika and I am Indonesian.

I live in Samarinda, East Kalimantan.

Nice to know you  :)

Nice to know you too, Leika. :)

Hello Everyone,

This is Hasib, from Bangladesh, working and living at Tarutung, in North Sumatra. would like to know people and communities in here.

Cheers

Hi Everyone,
The story so far.........I was dragged kicking and screaming my first time to Bali [Ubud]. And, as per most of you-fell hard for the place. Could NOT shake it. Fast forward 13 years later, and 5,000 trips back and forward over that time [every 6-8 weeks!!!], I'm renting a villa for a year to trial my new life.
Just found out today that my villa is set to go WOOHOOO, so bloody excited to get there. May not be for a couple of months, as I wrap things up here. My sister and her partner have already moved there, so that makes things easier. And have already got an amazing network of great friends there...lucky me.
I'm a nutritionist, that has all sorts of plans in that regard.
Love to connect with all of you, Let the games begin!

Hi all,

I am ex-WNI. Left the country in 1999 and now back :)

I am/was a Mathematician. Having spent 15 years in the corporate world, I am ready for a change. Now in Bali, getting my tan back and pursuing my dream to open a vegan cafe.

Looking forward to connect with you all.

Hi, and welcome to the forum .. and wishing you a happy return to Indonesia.

Hi, I am a 23 yr old Mauritian. I recently visited Bali and fell in love with the Island. I am actually planning to move there and find a job there even though I know it will be difficult. I graduated with a Degree in French language and currently working as a copyeditor for a French magazine. I really want to move toBali because compared to my island, Bali is everything I ever dreamt of.

Pooja Aubeeluck wrote:

Hi, I am a 23 yr old Mauritian. I recently visited Bali and fell in love with the Island. I am actually planning to move there and find a job there even though I know it will be difficult. I graduated with a Degree in French language and currently working as a copyeditor for a French magazine. I really want to move toBali because compared to my island, Bali is everything I ever dreamt of.

Hi, and welcome.
Perhaps you might like to read this in order to get some basics sorted out. It's heading out of date a little as I no longer need to deal with immigration, but it will start you off.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 06#4309900

Hi everyone,

Actually I'm not new to Indonesia... moved to Surabaya in 2012 from America.  Two years later moved to Jakarta for 1 year followed with a move to Bandung for 3 years. July 2017 moved back to Surabaya. I consult for a furniture factory in Sidoarjo and live comfortably in Pakawon Indah.

Had some British friends that we enjoyed immensely but unfortunately they moved back to GB.  Basically, social life here now is with the principles of the factory occasionally for dinner and social events.  For fun we travel to Bali all over Bali Island) and to various other islands e.g. Labuan Bajo, Komodo, Pink beach, live-a-board boat island hopping, Lombok, Gili Trawangan, Menjangan Island, Sumatra, and Kalimantan.. to name a few.  Favorite hobby right has been scuba diving; slowly moving up in certifications ;-). 

Enjoy good restaurants foods and cooking great dinners at home..love good red wine and occasionally a Chardonnay or a good bourbon.

Anyway, in a microcosm, that's me.  Any Surabaya expats out there interested in meeting up for drinks, chill?

Cheers,

Kevin

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Surabaya is an interesting place and one that sees regular friends find topics, but people never seem to hang around long enough to see replies so they always seem to fail.
Perhaps I could encourage you to check the forum from time to time if you don't get any immediate replies.

Hi Fred,
I have a question..I wrote a "job Offer' about needing a maid and the auto reply said it would be reviewed first for approval b before posting...are you the person who approves or disapproves posts like that?  I've been looking to see whether it has been approved and posted online but see nothing.  Can you kindly enlighten me on the process?  Thank you

I don't have any input as far as that process goes. The easiest way should be the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page. If that fails, give me a shout and I'll see if I can speed things up for you.

Great, My name is KAKA TOUDA ABBA, I'm from Niger, Niger is in west Africa, my professional background is exploration of oil, I have a certificate of professional licence in exploration and exploration of oil, and certificate level for master 2 in deposit and production of oil at INSTITUTE CIFOTEPE, I did a training for operations and maintenance of cross country pipeline in India, I speak French and English and tree others languages, I did two years for state civic service in regional directorate of oil and now I do an internship, thank you

Hi there,
I'm in Bali, glad I found the Expat site looking for recommendations for housing and way of life here?
Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forum, but sorry I can't say anything positive about Bali as it's the only place in Indonesia I was glad to leave.
Hopefully others can help you with Bali.

Hi Fred,
Thats ok, appreciate your reply.

I am surabaya, I though we live in the same area, west surabaya, I live around citraland surabaya, we should hang out together sometime

hey .

would love to know more about your project .

lets talk

***whatsapp

regards
prashant

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey pooja .

i am prashant . i am a technical analysis . i can be helpful to stock market or foreign exchange investors .

i hope when you read this message you already have found a way in Indonesia.

if you are there and doing good . i would request you to help me moving there .

i just want a change and explore new world and people .

regards
prashant

Hi Fred, could you please expand a bit more on why you were so glad to leave Bali?

Thank you

Maraniela wrote:

Hi Fred, could you please expand a bit more on why you were so glad to leave Bali?

Thank you

I dislike drunks, prostitution, and hate drug dealers, three things there is way too much of on Bali for my tastes. I got absolutely sick of men shouting "Young lady" or even "Young girl" and being offered weed and stronger drugs on the street.
The drunks were a lesser concern, but the rip off merchants are a pain in the bottom.

It's the only place in Indonesia I was happy to leave.

Hi I'm from Melbourne Australia coming to Bali in the near future , I just sold my business back home and looking for opportunities that may arise , I have an interest in the stock market and start up companies, I'm also looking for a 1 bedroom apartment near Seminyak and a scooter to rent  , any tips appreciated

Closed