New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
My name is Nesma and I am a new comer in Addis.c

I would love to know expats and hints of newbies.

Have a great day

Hello!

Moving to Addis in July with wife and dog. Bring in the good times.

Hello! My name is Lona. I hail from Pennsylvania in US.
Diligently working on going to Ethiopia permanently. Been reading, attempting Amharic, vaccinating.
My plans are to leave no later than April 2020.
That will coincide with retirement funds.
I am an able-bodied professional nurse who wishes to work with the elderly, mentally, physically disabled.
Been researching the organization Makedonia's mission....."My cup of tea"

Hello. My name is Betelhem Geremew and I am a new graduate from Hawassa University with Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting and finance in 2018. Now, I am searching a job. Besides, I want to know more about Newbie.

Hi

My name is Harikesha, from Colombo Sri Lanka......the paradise island!

My love for Ethiopia grew after having got to know Ethiopian friends and my visits to Addis and Bahir Dar in January this year!

I am a professional hotelier starting off as a young Chef with vast experience in many countries, Sri Lanka, Germany, USA, Bangladesh moving on the managing luxury hotels as a General Manager & a CEO.

Love your coffee, coffee ceremony and the people who are super friendly and helpful!
They are Gems!

I love to return to Ethiopia soon and probably to live for a longer time, engaging myself in work!

Hi all,
My name is Gew Puot, from Gambella,Ethiopia.
I would love to know expats and hints of newbies.
Have a Great Day,

Hi my name is lielt ... Am new here
I live in addia Ababa.

Hello everyone,

Salam! I am here to meet folks and to learn about  colleges and universities in Ethiopia. I get lots of information about life in the country from my adult ESL students.  I would like to make some contacts and ,hopefully, visit Ethiopia next year.  I live in Atlanta where there is a sizable East African population, and I want to learn more about their countries.

Hi there,

Does any one knows how to optain a driving licence in Addis Ababa?
Where to go and what documents needed..

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

My name is Arif (Indian citizen) based in Riyadh city, working as importer to a Trading Est., which imports Chilled Meat from  Addis Ababa, Ethiopia... I do visit once in 3 months to Addis Ababa to meet exporters & visit slaughter houses... Its a good business place and v.nice atmospheric condition... a lot of real state projects are seen...More over, i wish to visit River Nile, border area and heard about development plans too... Next visit is in November and shall catch Newbies, if any.......

sa15 wrote:

Hi there,

Does any one knows how to optain a driving licence in Addis Ababa?
Where to go and what documents needed..

Thanks

Hi,
I have an idea but reconfirming the procedure and let you know soon

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880420

Thanks!

Closed