New members of the Dominican Republic forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for already creating a thread. We are happy to help you!!

Thanks for saying hi.  I have been to Peru for 5 weeks in 2009.  Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu.

Peru is a beautiful country!

Hello!

My name is Jennifer and my husband and I have purchased a condo in Punta Cana, which is currently under construction and will be finished in September/October of this year. We live in Michigan and plan to visit PC often during the LOOOONG Michigan winters :) We also plan to rent out our condo while we're not there. We've only visited the Dominican Republic once, so we were so happy to come across this site and all of the friendly people offering their experiences and advice. A big THANK YOU to all of you for volunteering your time. Your insights are very much appreciated to newcomers such as ourselves! I'm sure I will have many questions in the upcoming months and I look forward to interacting with everyone. Thanks in advance!! :)

Jennifer

Welcome to the forums Jennifer!  Glad you are finding this useful! We are here to help whenever we can.   Feel free to ask questions in the various threads and open threads as needed honey,.

Hi, I'm JD and I'm a long term resident of the DR.  `I'm amazed I never knew of this forum until today and have been on another well known DR board pretty much since it's inception as well.

I've been here since the early 70's and currently live in San Cristobal.

I have lived in San Pedro, Boca Chica, Santiago, Puerto Plata, Cabrera and various locations in Santo Domingo (Arroyo Hondo, Costa Verde, Cuesta Brava, Las Caobas, San isidro, Ave. Espana),

I've spent my life here working in Free Zones and buying and renovating properties as a hobby.
I'm more of a lurker than a contributor but I'll chime in occasionally I'm sure.

It's great to see Planner again, I always wondered where you wandered off to..lol

Welcome to the forums!  I've been here for my years on this forum!  Welcome your input!