New members of the China forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the China forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in China if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, I moved to Jinan a few month ago for work (am a teacher) been working in other country for a while now.

Been enjoying the good food and the nice scenery in Jinan 😊

Hello everyone. I live and work in Beijing from almost 14 years ago. I love to meet and make new friends. I can speak very fluently Chinese, so if you wanna travel or meet me here in Beijing, let me know.

I'm going to be moving to Dalian as soon as the special lady I'm totally in love with says YES.
So I need to find new friends in the city - I must give her space and not pressure
I don't yet speak Chinese (am learning and determined)
So happy to make friends
Stephen

Have been in Shanghai since last two years for study, planning to start job after graduation (June-2019),
#Job_Hunting

I am Dr. Punhal Khan Lashari, Associate Professor currently working as Young Scientist at Zhejiang Ocean University, Living in Zhoushan City.

Hello!
I am an experienced Canadian English teacher here. Looking forward to meeting new people and offering classes to those interested.

Christina

hi Christina, great to have you here... enjoy your time :)

Moderated by Christine 2 days ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register your agency in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Cheers from Guangdong.

Hello I am coming to Beijing, for academic exchange. I have never been in China. What do you do there? Are you a prof too?