New members of the Cambodia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cambodia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cambodia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Aloha Julien,

I will be visiting the country in late April to get lay of the land as a place to retire. I initially planned to retire in Thailand, but recent changes with their retirement visa as ruled that out.

Being part of the LGBTQ community, I will be looking for similar communities. From my research, it appears that Phnom Penh is the top of the list. I was wonder what other expat experiences are in the country?

Mahalo,
George

Hi George lm already retired in Thailand but as you say due to the recent visa changes  also lookomg  to move to cambodia as you I'm alao planning a trip later in the year it would be good to. Keep in. Contact and exchange experiences

Greetings Expats!

I am Axel and I am currently living in Siem Reap, Cambodia!

I am a professional of the Hospitality industry and I am looking for a new opportunity in the region.

See you!

Hello Axel.

Welcome aboard this forum.

Scroll through the various threads for information, if any question left post it in the appropriate thread or start a new thread

Hope your stay will be a great experience.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Thank you Joe