New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi good morning yes my company provide me good acomdation.

i guess you settled now

Good evening to everyone here, I'm Benjamin, a Ghanaian living here in Bahrain. I'm just two months old here and so far, I think Bahrain is good. I hold a BSC in Information Technology Management and a CompTIA A+ Certification.  I'm highly technical and business minded. Would love to meet new people and set up a business here in Bahrain. Anyone interested can send a private message

Hello, I get someone to sponsor me too to enter Bahrain with an agreement???

That's not how it works.  You must be working for someone i.e. be offered a job by them to get a visa.

If you go the illegal route i.e. buy the so-called "free visa" being sold by many agents; be ready to face problems when LMRA inspect.  People have been caught, deported and black listed for doing that. 

Lastly, from your profile, you are Nigerian; getting a visa for your nationality is not easy and applications face a lot of security checks.

HI, I'm from Philippines, living here in Bahrain for 7 months. I'm working here in the factory manufacturing of woods and furniture's. We are looking for client/hotels/villas needed or interested in our services like interior designs for kitchen, tables and chairs.
Anyway, I'm glad I've seen this page. This is my first time in this forum. This site would surely help me from my other questions.

Hello all  expats ,
My name is Subhana and I am a Pakistani/Canadian The first time I came to Bahrain in 1996 was an official visit to meet the Regional head office of Aer Rianta duty free shops, I was then a buyer for Karachi office .
This time I am here visiting and exploring the job market .
I Will rate my experience 50/50 so far since it's a total turn around from where I was use to well I believe it will only get better . inshallah!

Very New to Bahrain...would like to hook up and explore Bahrain

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880373

Thanks!

Closed