New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahrain forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bahrain if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am 5 minutes new on this forum. Came from the UK 1 year ago to work with BDO as a VAT Senior Manager. That employment ended a weak ago and I am now looking for the next challenge. So far the Bahrain experience has been great. Really loving the climate and the simplicity of life.

thanks,

sandeep

I am new to the Forum. I am in Bahrain for more than 10 years..Nice to meet to all..

Hi
I'm new in Bahrain and would like info about the place and getting around.
Lived in Saudi Arabia and it's a big change

Thanks

hi goodafternoon everyone. i came bahrain 6months ago. i love ppl and climate of bahrain. i work as pharmacist. i am from Hyderabad,India.

I am new in this forum ..But I lived here in Bahrain almost 19 years now..I enjoy  working here.My sponsor treat me very well..[

I am new here, I am moving to Bahrain in August 2019.  I have been living around the world for the past... long long time..  I am a kiwi by birth, lived in England, Spain, Australia, Singapore, China, UAE and currently Norway... hopefully, Bahrain will be my last move.  Looking forward to this move, to be honest.  Everything I read seems to be positive.

Hi Everyone. I'm new here in this club and I am staying in Bahrain for more than 11 years. I'm currently working with GHE as an Architect.. Hopefully looking for a better future towards my goals in life.

Hello everyone I am new in the forum am a Ghanaian I have been working as a house maid for the past two years eight months now am planning to move to Turkey soon

Good to hear that and may Allah be with you

Hello I am Mudasar I am here from last 4 year's  what you feel diffrence between Saudi arabia🇸🇦 and BAHRAIN 🇧🇭

Hii, I am new to Bahrain forum and just joined it.

I am a Vegetarian Marwari (North Indian) and coming to Bahrain in next month and will call my family after few months.

I am looking for accommodation and food on sharing / PG basis with an Indian / Vegetarian family.

I also want to connected with North Indians there and would like to know more about the culture, living style, Indian society there.

Good Morning Everyone,
I have been in Bahrain for 5 months but i'm new on this site. I was working in Kuwait for a company that lost its contract, now looking to get into the rail industry in Saudi or somewhere else in the Middle East. Loving the weather out here, from Manchester in the UK where it mostly rains....

Hiii Sandip,
Are you in Bahrain. Living alone or with family. Are you vegetarian.

I am looking for vegetarian Bachelor / Family person who is either offering room / is looking for room.

hello people,

i am ahmad and have been ere since 2009.  come to here for advice and share experience.

Hi my name id Navsnish from india.

My name is Paddy still in Uganda but interested in relocating to Bahrain...How can I do it easy and simple,?

Hello Everybody, I am Sunny & I have come back to to Bahrain in 2017 after a gap of 10 years. I am a sales professional in Banking & Finance from 2002 to 2017 & currently working for a 4 Star hotel in Juffair . I really love living in Bahrain.

Hi I'm Melanie and looking to return back to Bahrain this summer.  Can anyone help me in assisting with getting a sponsorship/visa? I have worked in various companies throughout my career.  My last job was working at St Christophers School in Bahrain as a teaching assist.  I have also worked for the NHS, Lloyds Bank, a solicitors and another healthcare company as a PA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi can i ask how did you sort your visa/sponsorship out?

Thanks

Melanie

Hi dear All,

I am in this wonderful country and incredible people of Bahrain a just few years, enjoying my job as a senior engineer.

Earlier I have many friends but most of them left due to many reasons and I feel very lonely therefore looking nice company.

I daily routine is work, gym and back to a flat.
I love sport, long drive, fishing, workout, garden barbeque.

Thanks,

Shobee

Nice

Hi
Two months before I have relocated to Bahrain after marriage and looking for a job here....can anyone guide me with process or refer me for a job....I am having 9+ years of experience in Banking, Operations, Administration in University, Hospitality...

Hi
I am new arrival in Bahrain just two weeks now and just starting to mingle in this nice community, already applied for a social club and trying to move fast to know better and live better in Bahrain :)
Wish you all the best
Regards
Sherif

hi guys,
hope all the happy people are doing well, new in this club.
I am already enlightened by this forum. living in this island since childhood, pretty much feel like a part of this soil.

looking forward to be in the picture.

Hi
I am an Indian with work experience in the financial industry now planning to shift to Bahrain in November 2019 after marriage. I hope I can get most of the information that I need about the place before shifting.

Hope to keep in touch!!

Hello everyone

This is sameer - indian working in KSA  - on weekends i come to bahrain for chill and fun, any like minded can message me.

Any vacancies for civil project engineer jobs in bahrain and abudhabi.

Hello Guys,

I am from India. I am going to start new Job in Seef Area. I am happy to find lot of Indians on this forum. Now i am looking for a room / apartment in seef area. Kindly help me.

Good day. I moved to Bahrain from London in January 2019. Great working with schools, meeting dedicated and passionate teachers and wonderful children.
Bahrain is an easy place to work and enjoy the many restaurants and shopping malls, places of interest.
I would really like to hear from any labour lawyers in Bahrain to seek advice. I have my CPR, but my contract of employment hasn't been signed off as yet?

Hi Guys,

I am Indian, and currently based out of Dubai. I have got a job opportunity in Bahrain, which I am planning to opt for after going through all the posts related to Cost of living in Bahrain etc.
I will be shifting to Bahrain by end of Aug'19. Great to see lots of Indians in Bahrain.

Cheers,

Hi Mr. Sharma good afternoon
Nice to meet you here. M new in Bahrain since 8 months and m also from india (Rajasthan).

Hi Everyone - I am from India and looking to move to Bahrain with a job. We are a family of 3, with my wife and little baby boy Bihaan who is 2.5 months old! I am looking forward to suggestions from you regarding my stay, salary, benefits, etc.

Hello all. I have lived in Bahrain with my husband and pets for five and a half years now. I enjoy living here especially as the population is so diverse. I love meeting people from all over the world. Some things though can be a little bit of a struggle so it is great to have somewhere to go to for advice or an opinion.  I'm also willing to share my experiences with others who may be thinking of, or about to take the plunge.
I forgot to mention that I'm from Scotland in the UK!

Hello!
I am from the US and will be moving to Bahrain next month. My history in the GCC started back in 2005 when I visited Bahrain several times with the Navy. About a decade later I lived in Kuwait for 3 years doing contract work that required occasional visits to Bahrain as well. In-between I have traveled all over the world and don't intend to stop any time soon.

I have been open to getting established here for quite some time and have always viewed it as one of the better places to live in the GCC. When the opportunity presented itself just a couple weeks ago I snapped it up!

Hi everyone, I will be traveling to Bahrain next week, I will be working in a hotel, I been to Dubai, Ras Al Khaima, Qatar, Turkey and Seychelles.. hopefully Bahrain will be my last move,  I would like to meet new friends here, I'm from Tunisia.

Nauman from Pakistan working in software company as project manager
Living in Bahrain, we any to explore Bahrain and good friends to socialize my self

I am likely move to Manama by next month since i am getting a job there. I am a bachelor.

My main concern is whether I can live in reasonable comfort with the salary of about 400 that is being offered.

Hoping to hear from you all.

Is your company providing you with accommodation

Closed