New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everyone
My girlfriend has recently arrived in Perth from Manila and it would be great if she could meet some other ladies from her homeland. She is 33 and very sociable. We live in Mindarie and have a beautiful baby girl.

Welcome to the forum  :)

I suggest a Google search. I typed "filipino community Perth Australia"  into my search engine and there is a Face Book page and other places you can research and contact.

Hello. I am Rosie, I'm from Vietnam. I studied in Singapore for 1 and a half year with Bussiness and management. Now I cam to Australia with an open work visa, I am still looking for a job here. Hope I can find it soon

Hi everyone :) I am seriously considering to move to Australia and work. I hope I get hired soon.

Hello people! I'm Shane from Mackay Queensland Australia, currently working in the coal mines,  married but seperated now to a Vietnamese lady in Hanoi, here to share my experiences in Vietnam and share my story with the relationship I had the good and bad, hopefully some people have similar experiences with mine and can chat, perhaps I can also pass on some friendly advice. I plan to visit Vietnam again in the future, loved my time there and yearn to go back.

Hi, yes Mr, Julien  as shown above ? I'm planning to come it Australia to find life ? I never entered in Australia ? It will be my first time to get there ? So no body I know there I'm asking anyone who can/ may give me a Job , ? I'm Hard worker ? I can't choose kinds of Job any I do ? Except Ilegal job those Ilegal I can't do? Only Legal jobs I do ? So anyone over there may I help me a job ? Like Cattle Keepers/  Cleaning / Shop kepper/ Driving / Farming / Industry Loading/Offloading/ Port works/ Railrway jobs/ Heavytrucking / Bus terminal jobs. And many more ? Thank you very much ?  My name is , TAITAS MAURUS MBILINYI.

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board.

@ Taitas Maurus, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Australia section of the website for better visibility.

Have a look here as well : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi everybody,
Im Faiz, new to the forum and new to Australia. I've been here a couple of months so i'm still trying to adjust. First long-term move away from home, family and friends - so I'm just trying to learn what I can. Maybe make new friends around Melbourne who understand the anxiety of such a huge move. 
I came through the skilled migration stream so I guess I can help with questions on that if they come close to my case