Police clearance certificates should be in Arabic or English

In order to work in Dubai in 2019 you need Police clearance certificates of the countries you have worked for the past 5 years. I have worked in China, Hong Kong and finally Bangladesh and wonder if my Police clearance certificates need to be sworn translations into Arabic or English is fine?

Once notarization has been done, which is my case with the Chinese Police Certificate, and translated into English, can i t be translated into Arabic from the English version or the whole process needs to be done again and this second time be translated into Arabic?

Thank you for answering

Sorry for the answer.
You have posted in UAE group and i thought you are asking for coming to UAE. I do not know about chinese law.

many thanks!

If you are an Arab let it be translated in Arabic which I think you will be satisfied with that. Otherwise it's ok in English.

thank you very much

yisha wrote:

In order to work in Dubai in 2019 you need Police clearance certificates of the countries you have worked for the past 5 years. I have worked in China, Hong Kong and finally Bangladesh and wonder if my Police clearance certificates need to be sworn translations into Arabic or English is fine?

Once notarization has been done, which is my case with the Chinese Police Certificate, and translated into English, can i t be translated into Arabic from the English version or the whole process needs to be done again and this second time be translated into Arabic?

Thank you for answering

Where did you get your Chinese Police Certificate translated into English?

You're welcome :)

Which Nationality are you Yisha?