Muslim & non muslim marriage

Hello guys,
I'm from Morocco & my bf is Chinese malay, i'm muslim & my bf wants to convert to islam so we can get married here in Malaysia.
what should we do ? & what documents will we need ? 

Thank you

Walk into any mosque, say the Muslim declaration of faith, and he's a Muslim.
As that declaration is part of a Muslim wedding ceremony, there should be few problems past the paperwork.
Foreigners will need their birth certificate and a certificate of no impediment. The bride will need her father to allow the marriage, usually in person.

May i clarify other things & ask for your advise in private please ?

Fred wrote:

Walk into any mosque, say the Muslim declaration of faith, and he's a Muslim.
As that declaration is part of a Muslim wedding ceremony, there should be few problems past the paperwork.
Foreigners will need their birth certificate and a certificate of no impediment. The bride will need her father to allow the marriage, usually in person.

Does his MyKad need to get updated of his latest religion before he can get the marriage registered legally?

Go to putrajaya wedding registration department, ask them what documents they need from moroccan embassy, then your husband need to go to muslim marriage department to be converted to islam

Thank you for your reply
The problem is that a company tricked me saying that they will process the visa for all the staff, after deducting an amount of our salary, they asked us to wait .. now we are all overstaying. that's what led me to resign.
Is there anything i can do about this ? Is there any way this marriage can work out ? 
i really need your help

You can lodge a complain to Labour department, malaysia

then what are the consequences ? will i be deported ?

Thanks a lot

If you are overstay, you can be detained in a detention center if they dont let you pay the penalty. I would say marriage is the least of your problems right now, solve your immigration status first and then return to the marriage topic.