Visa work permit for Moroccans

Hello, my name is Dani, i'm from Morocco, i'm looking for a job in Malaysia, & my question is : can i get the visa work permit ?

Thank you

If you have a degree, over 27 (22 if IT) and have expert skills in IT, engineering etc then get a job and theh apply for a work permit. You CANNOT apply for a work permit to then get a job.

Thank you for getting back to me.
Well, actually, i got mistreated by a company with a scam, they deducted from my salary saying that they will start processing the visa until i overstayed ..
is there anything i can do now rather than  turning myself in to the immigration ?

No. You jeed to turn yourself in, take proof pf the scam and hope you just get kicked out of the country (I think likely you will just receive a 5 yeat ban to come to Malaysia again).

No just turn yourself in. Better sooner than later.

Wasn't sure Morocco has Mou with Malaysian    government or not usually Indonesian and Bangladesh have they only need to request permit from Worker Agency, since you very near to France why don't you work in France.

I believe you can also go to the airport and be treated as an overstayer

Suggest you start a new discussion for latest info and experiences.

Thank you all, that's so helpful, much appreciated

Let say you overstayed, visa expired you only need to pay no less than rm10,000 of serious offence only imprisonment