1 Year Multiple Visit visa of my mother

Dear Sir,

My mother is on multiple visit visa for Validity : 365 days & Number of Entries mentioned as : Multiple and Duration of Stay as : 90 days.

She entered Saudi Arabia on 10.11.18. My question is that :

1. Is it necessary/compulsory to leave Saudi Arabia before 8.2.19 OR
2. Can I renew her visit visa by another 3 months by paying SAR 100 from my Absher a/c ?
3. If I need to leave within 3 months of her 1st entry, can I leave for Bahrain through King Fahd Causeway by getting E Visa for her from Bahrain Embassy Riyadh?

As I saw from Absher a/c that by paying SAR 100 one can extend the visa for another 90 days. But since on the visit visa the duration is written as 90 days, SHOULD I HAVE TO LEAVE SAUDI ARABIA &  RE ENTER ONCE AGAIN ON OR BEFORE 8.2.19??

Your kind and clear reply would be appreciated.

Regards
Jehangir

This particular question has been discussed hundreds of times on this forum.  I have personally replied to at least 15 threads.   In the future, please use the search button vs. posting the same question over and over again.

1) Yes, if you don't extend through Absher
2) Yes
3) Only if her Saudi visa says "OPEN" and not "AIR" - if it says by "AIR", Saudi immigration will not allow her to travel via the causeway.  Also, not all Bahrain e-visas allow travel via causeway; only the multiple entry visas allow for that

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Will extend her visa this time from Absher for another 90 days. Now my question is that after the entire period of her stay in KSA from 10.11.2018 till 9.5.2019, Absher may not permit again to extend her visa. So in that case would it be OK if I go to Bahrain by road and re enter again so that her 365 days VISA remains intact till 31.10.2019.  Your kind reply would be appreciated,

I already replied. Maximum she can stay is 180 days with Absher extension. She has to exit after that. Read my comments on Bahrain trip in point 3.

Ok..Thanks for your kind reply. So after 180 days she can exit and re enter saudi arabia through Bahrain Causeway as she is holding Multiple re entry..

Suppose if she travels to Bahrain and enters Saudi Arabia on 8.2.19 and I don't pay SAR 100, I will get the extension of visa again till 9.5.2019?  And then in May 7 days prior to 9.5.19, CAN i extend her visa for another 3 months till 9.8.2019?

Your kind reply in this regard would be appreciated.

jehangirg wrote:

Ok..Thanks for your kind reply. So after 180 days she can exit and re enter saudi arabia through Bahrain Causeway as she is holding Multiple re entry..

Read my comments in point 3 as mentioned.  She will NOT be able to do that if she doesn't fulfill the conditions I listed - Saudi immigration will NOT allow her to exit if her visa doesn't say "OPEN" and Bahrain e-visas (most of them), don't allow for travel via the causeway.

On each entry, she will get 90 days.   You can choose to extend it to 180 by paying 100 SAR.   If not, you can always have her leave and re-enter for another 90 days.

Her multiple visit visa for 365 days says its 'OPEN'. So she can travel through Bahrain Casuseway !!

My last question:
1. My  Absher is allowing me to extend her Multiple visit visa by another 90 days by paying SAR 100, which I will do it before 8.2.2019.
2. So in that way it can be extended till 9.5.2019. Now at that time ABSHER will not allow me to extend as its already done for 180 days. So in that case I need to travel to Bahrain and re enter Saudi Arabia, so that her VISA is again valid for another 90 days that is till 8.8.2019

My question is very simple.  On leaving country on 9.5.19, will she get extension for another 3 months, as she is holding 365 DAYS MULTIPLE VISIT VISA ?

I don't know where the communication gap is. I have replied already to all these questions. Do the courtesy of reading carefully vs. Continuing to paste the same questions over and over again.

I have understood everything from your post, but still in doubt, I have last question:

1. I will extend her visa by another 90 days from Absher till 9.5.19. (Understood)
2.  On leaving country on 9.5.19, WILL she get extension for another 3 months, as she is holding 365 DAYS MULTIPLE VISIT VISA ? that is upto 9.8.2019 ??

That;s All & thanks !!

As I said, when she enters back again, she will get 90 days.  She can exit every 89th day and come back the next day and get allowed stay for another 90 days and she can keep doing it till the validity of her 365 days visa.   It is your choice if you want her to not exit so often and keep extending those 90 days to 180 on each visit by paying through Absher.

Oh ! Thanks a lot...Your reply is wonderful and it will really help me out..

Thanks once again