Widow pension

Hello,my husband died last year November 28 maybe somebody can help me what to do for a widow pension he is a belgian nationality and im a filipina [belgian nationality] it was  nearly 3months no pension. im trying to send email mypension but it wasnt easy to contact them.                                                       
                                                                                                                                             thank you,

good evening,

Please try to contact noonoi an active member on this forum , he is Belgian citizen and might be able to provide some help.... Friendly  guy , I met im here in Manila  weeks ago :) he is in Thailand  now  but will come back here in 2 weeks or so ....

You can also  just call the social services in the Belgium  embassy ....

Best,

good evening sir, thank you very for the info nxt week end im going to belgian embassy to submit my husband death certificate which is legalise by Philippine Statistics Authority  then nxt step immigration to surrender his ACR [voluntary surrender] need to come back nxt week for the paper.then hopefully everything gonna fine.instead to go back in belgium i prefer to fix everything here. again thank you