How much is enough .. ..

Okie.. I bring forth another controversial topic :D I am not talking about money here.. other than that.. lets hear your thoughts.. or in other words.. for anything .. what is your breaking point ..

For me the most frustrating item is the crazy drivers in this city...I believe most people think they are boy racers here...and do not have a clue about sensible driving. (I always wondered why the police dont do anything...and then I was told its because the police dont have a clue about driving rules!!!)

For me it has already reached to a breaking point.

"We want more money, more gadgets, better furniture, a better house, a better car, more clothes, more success and so on.
And what happens when we get more? We aren't satisfied, because there are new ads for new iPods, for new laptops, for new iPhones, for new cars, for new clothes. We have to have those. It's impossible to satisfy that hunger for more, because our culture is not satisfied with what we have, but is geared to wanting more. It's consumerism, and it's the official religion of the industrialized world."

Other than that, nothing is really enough for me as I have the patience to be patient in all others.

... I want to have a small city of mine with my own police, airport, and things like that.

slyshooter wrote:

... I want to have a small city of mine with my own police, airport, and things like that.

How  much is the visa? :dumbom:

slyshooter wrote:

heard theres one island for sale... interested??

slyshooter wrote:

Sim City :P

Armand wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

Sim City :P

ha ha ha... lol

slyshooter wrote:

sly, aren't you :offtopic: ?

.... breaking point! :D:D:D:dumbom:

?????

I'll reach my breaking point when i have my own city.

And by that I don't mean SimCity :dumbom:

^ Do you have openings for Administrators in your city?

Also, how much corruption would you be willing to tolerate?

................still waiting for it:)

nonz wrote:

I think it has come and you are loving it! :rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

I think I might have reached it ..

kamiii wrote:
nonz wrote:

I think I might have reached it ..

yeahh and u got strong reasons for this :P

any more replies ?

@kamii: i think the rest f the gang has reached or reaching the point of no return.. :P