Documents required for non EU employment visa

Hi all,

As a non EU ,I have rec'd my single work permit and about to apply for employment visa .

As per checklist VFS want travel insurance valid for one year ,whereas no indian insurance company provide travel insurance beyond 60 days

Can someone pls share experiences of documentation while applying for employment visa from India.

Regards

If I understand correctly you currently have only letter of approval. You do not have Single Permit yet (as with Single permit you can travel without visa). Single permit is received within Malta, not overseas.

For single permit at Identity Malta you will need anyway 1 year long full refund insurance for all medical services in Malta. It covers much more than travel insurance.
Mine such insurance cover not only Malta but all EU.

My employer helped to get such insurance before I arrived to Malta and I think it will be enough to get visa.

(Note: I never got visa as my nation enjoy visa-free travel to Schengen zone)

I have single work permit approval letter by I'd malta.but non EU country need visa to enter Malta .Rules are.different for EU nationals.

Hello friends
I have questions about accommodation proof, for apply work visa in Malta I need lease agreement or proof of declaration but with maltese notary.

I am still in India and I need this important document from owner or agent but everyone wants to give only lease agreement but no one wants to go for maltese notary it is compulsory to apply lease agreement with maltese notary as well?.
In this case what I have to do.
I ask to Embassy vfs they said if  you can not provide such documents you can write in cover latter but I am afraid about refuse visa...
Please let me know as soon as possible....
Thanks in advance...

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Illegal
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Aarav2014 wrote:

Doesn't sound legal to me.

@gozomo This is invalid demand however from high commission,if a person have an approval for work permit against a job contract ,he will surely need accommodation for long term but only after reaching at destination,it can be arranged .person will definitely arrange his accommodation either before or after reaching destination.

GozoMo wrote:
Aarav2014 wrote:

Doesn't sound legal to me.

This is so.