Is anyone else experiencing delays in getting Visa

Hello I have been waiting for a month for my visa  and was wondering if others are experiencing delays, I questioned the Lady ate the travel agency as to why and she went off the hook telling me to not come back if I am angry. That sorta made me angry but I held my temper. Hopefully my passport with visa will be there this afternoon.

What kind of visa did you want to get?

What kind of visa did you have before you made the latest visa application?

I was getting an ER visa. I just got it today it is the company is just slow with poor service. I noted that even though I gave them the money to do visa on Dec 31st the visa did not reach the immigration office until the 14th of January.

I spoke with a friend who had dealings with them for many years, he said that in the last year they changed from nice polite people to jerks. His visa too two and a half months. Totally unacceptable.

Hello.

The lady I use as agent never takes more than a week, apart from official holidays.

That is the standard, think you should change agent.

Cheers

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Most definitely, after the problems and attitude I got this time.

Joe - are you willing to share contact with your agent?   Thanks for the consideration.

flintgm wrote:

Joe - are you willing to share contact with your agent?   Thanks for the consideration.

Sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Joe

I use Lyna Garage for last 4 years. No trouble at all. Takes longer around Christmas and various New Years.

Yes I just received mine in 4 business days one year retired

All the places I have dealt with I pay when I receive the visa never up front , they know your coming back for your passport, and they have a little extra encouragement to get it done