Information for Bulgarian citizenship application.

I am writing here because I need some information, provided you someone can help me.
I live in Albania, I have Bulgarian heritage and I am applying for the Bulgarian citizenship (passport). Recently, I have collected all the documents for the First Phase but I have been informed that the application system in Bulgaria is closed. I resarch on gogle but I couldn't find.
Please, can you inform me when it is going to be available again or can you help me find an alternative way of applying, eg. online?

Waiting for a response,
Regards,

Who informed you the system is closed? The system has been undergoing changes, but I have not heard that it has closed. There is no way to apply online (you can make an appointment to give your documents and take an interview online, but cannot complete the process without physically handing over your documents and having an interview).

Since you're not in Bulgaria, you need to go to the Bulgarian embassy in your country, give them the required documents and schedule an interview. If the Bulgarian embassy in your country is not currently accepting applications, you will have to ask them when they will be.

Thank you!
Resolved! 😊

Thank you!
Resolved! 😊