Can I go back to my home country?

Hello friend, I am md Abdur Roquib. I came to Brazil on 27 December in 2018. I married Brazilian girl two years ago. After staying some days me and my wife fight always. Situation is very bad now. Now I want to go back to Bangladesh. My home country is Bangladesh. Now she want divorce. She say me that after divorce I can go back to Bangladesh. I need to sign on divorce papers that i agree for divorce. Now my question is if I sign on divorce papers then it will make any problem for me? And I can go back to Bangladesh safely?  Please suggest me.

Roquib wrote:

Hello friend, I am md Abdur Roquib. I came to Brazil on 27 December in 2018. I married Brazilian girl two years ago. After staying some days me and my wife fight always. Situation is very bad now. Now I want to go back to Bangladesh. My home country is Bangladesh. Now she want divorce. She say me that after divorce I can go back to Bangladesh. I need to sign on divorce papers that i agree for divorce. Now my question is if I sign on divorce papers then it will make any problem for me? And I can go back to Bangladesh safely?  Please suggest me.

Talk to a lawyer, they will advise you of what is best. If your unsure of what you are signing talk to a lawyer, it should be inexpensive to ask your questions...good luck

Divorcing a Brazilian - A judicial divorce in Brazil is a complex and very drawn out process, which in most cases can only be granted following a judicial separation (Separação de Corpo e Partilha de Bens) has taken place. Each situation is different too. It is possible, in cases where there are no children of the marriage and no dispute over division of assets (or they have already been divided by legal agreement) to divorce in the cartório (registry). In cases where there has been a defacto or judicial separation of at least one year you may then go direct to divorce. You will require two witnesses to swear that the separation is of at least one year. If the separation is less than that you can not do so. The laws still require that a lawyer handle a divorce in the cartório, but the same lawyer can represent both parties if they so choose. The fees are quite reasonable. The "Escritura de Divorcio" is issued the same day, however it must be registered in the cartório where the marriage actually took place afterwards. So, it is much easier if possible to seek the divorce in the same cartório where you got married in the first place if this is possible. Following registration in the original cartório you will not be free to re-marry (if this is the case) until a period of 30 days has elapsed.

From our beloved friend James RIP

Well, if you and your wife are unhappy, if she wants the divorce so badly and you don't care otherwise, just go home.
After a while she will get the divorce without your participation and all will be good.
Bangladesh waits for you.

Ron Pinto wrote:

Well, if you and your wife are unhappy, if she wants the divorce so badly and you don't care otherwise, just go home.
After a while she will get the divorce without your participation and all will be good.
Bangladesh waits for you.

I agree. Why waste more time here and spend more money for a very unhappy occasion. Just go home and good luck!

robal

Hey Robal,
Pragmatic like me.
Why complicate things?

Solutions like that is easy. Things will fall into place eventually. I do that all the time when
things are complicated and no easy way out.

Alas! Time takes care of the matter on it´s own!