Resignation during probation

Hi everyone

I need help

My name is Sandeep and I joined one company in Bahrain on 7th November 2018.my probation period is 3months as per the joining date, which is untill 6th February 2019.
yesterday I give resignation by email and I got reply from the company that "the terms and conditions as per the contract is applied".
And today morning I give the resignation in writing also but I did not get the copy of acknowledge. I will mention my problems below.please advice me regarding this.
1. As per my contract notice period is
    3months.do I need to work for three months?
2. Then the employer is asking me for the all visa         expenses by cash and also he said after getting cash only he will proceed the procedures.My one month salary is also with him then also  he is asking for cash.do I need to pay these expenses?
3.Employer is saying that the probation period mentioned in the contract is only for employer and not for employee and he threaten me that he have good connection with all the departments and he can make my life in trouble.
4.My passport is with employer and in my contract mentioned that passport will keep with employer because employee is handling company cheque books.can I get back my passport?

1) During probation, there is NO notice period and it applies to all employees as per labour law.  Resign in writing, send it via registered mail and retain the pink slip.  This is your evidence for the resignation - will be needed in point number 2 and maybe point number 4
2) You don't have to pay anything as per labour law.  But to avoid problems with employer, file a case immediately in Ministry of Labour.  That is the only way to stop him from making deductions
3) Wrong
4) Go to police station and file a report to get the passport back.  Also mention the same in the Ministry of Labour case that you will file as per point 2 above

Once you get a judgement from the Ministry of Labour in your favour, take a copy of that judgement to LMRA and share the pink slip for resignation.  They will help you to cancel your visa in case the employer refuses to do so.   Once done, you will have 30 days to find a new employer or leave the country.

Thank you for your advice sir.
Normally how long will take for judgement if we register ministry of labor

It varies from case to case and their workload but generally within a month if all goes well.

Hi sir. Same situation for me right now?hows your case? Did you resolved it? Thank you

@XTang Good afternoon, I join a security company here in Bahrain and along the line I found it very difficult of which I resigned official by posting the letter at Bahrain Post office in one month, they were telling they have done my Visa I can't leave and if I would have to leave I will pay huge amount of money and keep on applying and I was fortunate I got a company and I explained everything to the new sponsore and they told me that the old employer should do mobility or they should cancel the Visa of which they are still refusing me and for the past 1month now I can't work anywhere and I was always goes to their office for them to attend to my request. They said I couldn't come to their office again or I should go and continue their job and I refused. The new sponsore is waiting for me for them to pay for my permit. I don't have CPR yet I can't report them to the police now. What can I do this is very urgent and they have frustrating my life, no money to feed my self and the one month work I did they pend the salary?

File a case at Ministry of Labor.
I don't have CPR yet sir, I just called ministry of interior to lodge a complained and they said they would get back to me by calling me.

About 3days ago I went to ministry of labour and they ask me for CPR  of which I told them that they haven't given me CPR yet.
If you have work visa, the cpr number is written on the residence permit.

And as I said, only MOL can help you in this.  To fast track it, you might want to get a lawyer.
How will i fast tack it?
Read: Get a lawyer to do it for you

I didn't have money at all to get a lawyer, like right now for me to eat is very difficult@XTang

I understand but unfortunately, it is what it is.

Hai sir i need your help

Recently i was joined one company in Bahrain via local transfer in offer letter they mention 3 months probation period for employer it means employee Does he have  also same probation period?
Now have emergency at home country so must go immediately i want to do resign before resign i went lmra expact protection center they told to me your visa was no have probation period you can't resign before one year. Please tell what can i do now. I must go immediately my employer not accept to go
The LMRA is correct they cannot do anything unless 1 year is completed.