How meet Cantonese speakers or learn Cantonese in Bangkok?

Would anyone know of any social clubs or groups where I could perhaps practice and improve my basic Cantonese? Or any place that offers formal lessons. I'm not looking for a one-on-one tutor but would be interested in a group class. Thanks.

Fyi ~ Cantonese is fine for those residing (colloquially) in southern Thailand, Malaysia,  or Singapore. However, you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone, of the current generation of ethnic Chinese,...speaking Cantonese,...in Bangkok.

In fact,...Mandarin is the more universally spoken Chinese dialect (anymore). Since you already possess the basics of Cantonese, then transitioning to Mandarin should be easy for you.

Btw, several of the Central Plaza located language schools, offer courses in Mandarin. Those are excellent venues for establishing social dialogue/interactions with the Sino-Thai demographic. Hope this helps,...and good luck w/ your search. :cheers:

Hey there, I am from HK and can give you private lesson on the weekend. Drop me a message if you are interested.

Dear OP,

You'll find plenty of Chinese teachers at government schools. Just visit some schools and ask for the language department, it shouldn't be a problem to find a suitable teacher.

Best of luck!