Visa’s with multiple entries???

I'm aware of the ever changing landscape with visas.

We're planning a move to Vung Tau and will most likely take a few trips back and forth from Thailand to Vietnam to move personal effects of no commercial value via the airlines.

Other members that have received multiple entry visa's have cautioned that their agents have warned that the ‘multiple entry' may not always be honored. If that is the case can anyone share what a reentry fee will be with a multiple entry visa? Is it a constant, does it float depending on the agent stamping your passport?

Anyone sharing their experience or suggestions regarding this process would be much appreciated.

Thai_FX wrote:

I'm aware of the ever changing landscape with visas.

We're planning a move to Vung Tau and will most likely take a few trips back and forth from Thailand to Vietnam to move personal effects of no commercial value via the airlines.

Other members that have received multiple entry visa's have cautioned that their agents have warned that the ‘multiple entry' may not always be honored. If that is the case can anyone share what a reentry fee will be with a multiple entry visa? Is it a constant, does it float depending on the agent stamping your passport?

Anyone sharing their experience or suggestions regarding this process would be much appreciated.

If you're really worried about the visa, get it from the embassy, it will be your best option.

Hi colinoscapee,

No not the visa, it's the fee's for reentry that are unknown?

If multiple entry is not followed and you are required to pay entry again.... What are the entry costs?

Thai_FX wrote:

Hi colinoscapee,

No not the visa, it's the fee's for reentry that are unknown?

If multiple entry is not followed and you are required to pay entry again.... What are the entry costs?

You will require a new visa. My point about the visa was, if you get it from an embassy it will be 100% legit. Some agents here have given out dodgy visas, you are the one who will suffer,not the agent.

Oh, okay got it... Thanks I didn't know that could be an issue.

So are you saying that "legit" visa's that are multiple entry will be honored in all points of entry through out Vietnam?

Thai_FX wrote:

Oh, okay got it... Thanks I didn't know that could be an issue.

So are you saying that "legit" visa's that are multiple entry will be honored in all points of entry through out Vietnam?

Getting a visa from an embassy you should have no issues. Getting it from an agent you may have an issue, in saying that, there are many reputable agents, but some dodgy ones as well. If you are worried, go for the embassy or a well known agent.