''NO RECORD FOUND '' ERROR

Hi friends,
   my agency applied for EPass on 18th jan 2019. i have checked my application status, but still now it shows the result as,'' no record found''.how long did it take to get updating pending status?

can anyone please reply...

Usually it takes 3-4 days unless the application is incomplete. You can contact MOM if there is anything wrong with the application.

Try following form to contact MOM.

https://services.mom.gov.sg/efeedback/F … dback.aspx

thanks skykes brother..

Is any chances it will take more than a week or so to get EP online status.?

Updating the online status database at MoM takes at most a week.
As I wrote many times before: "Your" agency cannot apply for an EP, only the Singapore company hiring you can.
If that company engages the help of an agent for the application, it is "their" agent and they have to bear the full cost. It is not allowed to charge the job seeker anything for the work visa!
Unfortunately there are many self-declared "agents" looking for the quick buck. If you had to pay anything for the EP application, you have been cheated and there is probably no application (and no job) at all.
Learn from it and deal with employers directly in future!

thanks beppi...

hi friends..
my epass applied on 18/01/2019.. still now it shows no record found error in ep online portal.
today morning  i contact with my agency. he replied, still now they couldn't get FIN number for my application..
i need some help.. ..
1.how long did it take to get FIN number for ep application?
2.how long did it take to get ep status in ep online portal than after getting FIN number?
NOW 11 DAYS PASSED..

thanks in advance.. please reply..

Sadaiyappan:
We have already answered your question before, why do you post it again?
It takes a few days to at most a week to see the application status in EPOnline. The FIN is issued at the same time.
Since, as I said, "your" agency cannot apply for an EP, I think you could have been cheated and there might be no application and no job.
To test this, you should ask your Singapore employer instead of the agent - only they can access the application in EPOnline and contact MoM if there are any issues!

ok thank you beppi..

hi friends...
my ep applied on 18/01/2017.just now i checked ep online gets ''no record found''.
i ask my agent, he told, my paper directly appeal to mom by employer.
now 12 days passed
he told, ''only the employer can see the application status& when it get approved they will send IPA. & i never see status on ep online before it will get approve''.
thi is my first application
Is any chances the employer can directly appeal my application to mom?
the above is it TRUE or NOT?

please reply ...

sadaiyappan wrote:

he told, ''only the employer can see the application status& when it get approved they will send IPA. & i never see status on ep online before it will get approve''.

This is not true.
If you log into the EPOnline system (either using your FIN or your passport number), your application will be shown.
Do not trust this agent! Ask your Singapore employer instead!
(You could also contact MoM directly, but they do not always entertain questions by job seekers.)

sadaiyappan wrote:

Is any chances the employer can directly appeal my application to mom?

What do you mean?
An appeal can be submitted only after your application was unsuccessful. Did that happen already? (Your application would be shown as "rejected" in EPOnline in that case.)

thank you beppi..
i daily checked my status in ep online ..  Is it causes any problem  to my application process?
its affect my apllication processing?

Did you read some of the many discussions on this forum about EP processing?
You should - your questions are mostly already answered, so there is no need to ask again!

But instead of worrying that your actions could affect the application, I would worry if there actually IS an application. Everything you wrote in your several posts so far points to there is none!

ok thank you beppi...