Private Vietnamese lessons wanted

Hi, i’m looking for someone who can teach me to speak and understand vietnamese, in Haiphong.
I don’t care if you are a teacher or not, important is you have some patience with me.
If it could be combined with exploring the vietnamese life and culture the better.
I can dedicate time mainly in the evenings from 7:30pm and on sundays at any time.
I speak german, english and spanish and know a thing or two about the culture in Spain and Germany, maybe you are interested in a kind of exchange.
Anyway, i hope this wasn’t to long and boring to read and that somebody is out there who can help me, thanks.

Hello N13L5,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Try your luck by dropping a free advert to look for language classes in Hai Phong in the Classifieds section.

Or you can also look for a language exchange partner by posting a second advert in Hai Phong classifieds section > Language exchange.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Diksha :

Hello N13L5,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Try your luck by dropping a free advert to look for language classes in Hai Phong in the Classifieds section.

Or you can also look for a language exchange partner by posting a second advert in Hai Phong classifieds section > Language exchange.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Diksha, thanks, i will try it there✌️

If you still need, I can help. I'm a Vietnamese (Haiphongese) living in Germany. We can exchange language :D