1 year Multiple Exit Entry Visa

Hi,

I am an Indian working in Bahrain and I want to apply 1 year Multiple Exit Entry Visa for my fiancee. Is it possible?

Yes its possible.  What is your question exactly?  is it residence visa you are talking about or visit visa?

For the first, your employer has to apply for you.  For the second, you can apply for an unsponsored evisa or have your employer apply for a sponsored visa.

XTang wrote:

Yes its possible.  What is your question exactly?  is it residence visa you are talking about or visit visa?

For the first, your employer has to apply for you.  For the second, you can apply for an unsponsored evisa or have your employer apply for a sponsored visa.

I need one year Visit Visa . Indians are eligible for the same as it shows same on portal. Is it possible for my employer to apply for me? The reason is still she is not reflecting on my passport as SPOUSE.

Secondly, my intention is a Visa for longer duration not 1 or 2 month. Please suggest.

Read what I wrote.   I have clearly told you who can apply for a 1 year visit visa.  In either case, she has to leave after a certain time on this visa and re-enter - cannot stay permanently.

For longer term i.e. permanent residence visa of up to 2 years, your employer needs to apply for you.  And in that case, she needs to have your name on her passport.

Thanks dear for the info. She has applied for fresh passport so my name may appear in hers but is it mandatory for me to have her name on my passport. My employer may ask to get my passport updated if its necessary. Kindly guide.

Thanks dear for the info. She has applied for fresh passport so my name may appear in hers but is it mandatory for me to have her name on my passport. My employer may ask to get my passport updated if its necessary. Kindly guide

No. Only her passport.

Thanks a lot.