The right option for UK spouse visa

Hi everyone, could someone please provide me the right information?
So I am going to apply for a spouse visa, my wife lives in the UK and she has "Indefinite Leave to Remain" that means she is a settled person in the UK, we are married, I have never visited her and never been before in the UK.
So when I go to online application site what type of visa and subtype should I choose?
It is confusing me, there is a option "settlment-settlment-husband" Is that the right option for me to choose? There is a new gov.uk site for visa applications and on that site I can only find the option to apply as "ApendixFM Partner"
I can not find an option like join your partner or spouse or family or anything similar to that.
I do not understand what is the point? Which option should I choose. Any help is appreciated.
I am applying from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am a national of that country.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Start from this section of the UK Gov website.  This section deals with a spousal visa, to qualify, your spouse must "have ‘indefinite leave to remain' or proof of permanent residence".

If you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you very much for your fast response and help, I started my application from the site you mentioned, and registered on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
And I filled out some mandatory informations and after that I have to choose the "type" and the "subtype" of the visa. You must choose:
1. Reason for visit (visit, study, work, settlment, transit, other) that is listed. I click on settlment it is the most logical option. Then opens the visa type row (settlment, returning resident, HM Forces) I click on settlment. And then I can choose 3. Visa Sub Type (unmarried partner, wife, civil partnership, family reunion-other dependant relative, husband, marriage, post flight-non-settled person, etc.) I selected 1.Settlment, 2. Settlment, 3. Husband.
But I am not sure if this is correct, and if someone applied and has got the spouse visa, they know which type to select.

Thank you

Hi again.

I can't follow your link (it's a restriction placed on new Forum members), I'll get it cleared up, but it's the weekend, so will probably have to wait until Monday now.  That said, I'm guessing you ended up at the Visa4UK website and have now registered?

Unfortunately, I can't take you any further through the process, it's now between you and the UK Government; my only advice is, to be honest with them and only answer the question(s) they ask you, don't provide additional information unless they ask for it; it can be counter-productive and confuse the situation.

Hope this has helped you through the system.

Cynic
Expat Team

Ok, thank you for your time, I will follow your advice.

If you have troubles with a visa application, an immigration advisor would be a good option to take your personal needs pass the administrative intricacies. Serious lawyers would charge about only 60 pounds for a skype consultation and some will offer to lead the paperwork case for you. Good luck!