US Citizen Extend Visa Question

Hello
I am a US citizen originally here on a e visa. I extended it for the full 90 days which ends May 2 2019. I will be out of the country from March 3- 22 for 20 days. My question is when I come to re-Enter will I be denied, stay at May 2 or extended to May 22 or even something else?
Thank you

You should be able to come back and use the balance of your 90 days. Your time stops when you leave and starts when you return.

Jim

Hello,

How were you able to extend your E-Visa?

evisa is just a 2 year visa, but no difference in time spending in BR (90 days). You just go to PF and request an extension. Answer their question and they say yes or no.
You still need to abide by the law(s).
As said if you stay 45 days and leave. Then return you have 45 days. If want to stay a little more than the 45 day (second entry) go to PF and ask to extend.
Keep looking at the news. There are talks of "no visa for US citizens. Never know, but hopefully it does.

Hi, there is information I thought on this website about how to extend your visa. But it is all here: http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigra … rario-ii-1    It's in Portuguese, but just use google translate. We just got our visas extended the other day in Cuiaba....it was shockingly easy. Just bring everything the site says to bring. And be sure to print out the forms, print out the GRUs and pay the GRUs before you go to the Federal Police.

I left the country after 45 days, when I came back they said it restarted from 0 and I could stay another 90 days and then I could request another 45 days after that. So that's what I did.

Soon (I think June 15th) there will be no Visa requirement for US, CA and Japan. Do not know how to extend the "no visa requirement extension" after the 90 days though.

Like everybody here said, everyone who's on his 90 days visa, few days before the end, can go to the Federal Police, get informations or giving a good reason, (wedding plans, hospital stay, etc.) And can ask about a 90 days extension visa on your passport.
It didn't change since 20 years ago, just in 2003 they moved their adress from downtown to suburb (pirituba) in Sao Paulo.

There is a new Tourist VISA change for US citizens and another couple country for Brazil. As of June 17, 2019 No Tourist VISA is required but still 90 days it said can be for up to 180 days. I have two question to extend from the first 90 days do you still have to go to Federal Police. Second did they change the amount of time you have to leave if you stayed 180. Example most countries you can leave for two or three days and renew the 90 days with up to 180 days. Here will it still be 180 days before you return as before. Thanks for anyone help to answer my questions

From what I read, extension process is the same, or you can just leave the country before your 90 days are over and then you get an additional 90 days. That's what I did.