Need help "software tester"

Is there any software tester here? I'm new in the career and I wanna ask about something...

what software is this ? am a developer but it depends.

Its abt testing career... Bugs, cases, and etc issues... Can u help?

What is your question?

@manal: when in forums its a general rule to ask a straight forward questions, describing what exactly you want. Than asking a generalized question. This helps the thread to remain short and specific to the query without unnecessary posts.

Ask your query in whole if you need help with understanding something, else hire a professional for the work.

please ask

veeraj.john wrote:

@manal: when in forums its a general rule to ask a straight forward questions, describing what exactly you want. Than asking a generalized question. This helps the thread to remain short and specific to the query without unnecessary posts.

Ask your query in whole if you need help with understanding something, else hire a professional for the work.

yeah, yr right, but I'm not authorized to say the name of the website on public, its just in case, I dunno if that would be a trouble or not, but I did that to be in safe side as I'm new in the career and do not know all the rules...blaa blaaa :D

anyway...I wanna help "or tips" for test cases reports and what is the difference btn it and test issues "bug report"

I understand. But brother, can you please state your problem/query?
Else head over to the classifieds section and post a ad saying "need a software tester"

its sister not brother  :D ...and thnQ, someone text me and it alsmot solved..thnQ u all

Good to know.. :)

guys, how can test website which does not work only via proxy?
this makes me crazy, the page sometimes work and another time does not...what am I suppose to do

I have experienced this problem a lot with my ISP which is OpenNet.  Try using Epic Browser and also use a VPN such as PureVPN.  It is also a good idea to change your DNS lookup on your ethernet connection to Google which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

@madeitincambodia   Thats one way to go with.

I have also suggested her to develop the website on a localhost and test the functionalities and debug the codes locally.

I always prefer working on localhost than working on the live server.

It will be much better if you take a little more time to explain the problem you are facing in details. Your question is of a very large scale, and it's really hard for people who want to help you to give you a helpful answer.

"page sometimes work and another time does not": By saying "the page works" and "the page does not work", do you mean:
- The page totally does not work (no body can access to it), or
- You are not able to connect to the site (but another person with a different connection is able to connect)?

If the page does not work, as a tester, what you need to do is to report a bug. A developer/ deployment engineer/ system engineer/ etc needs to go and check why it does not work.

If only you are not able to connect to the page (and you suspect that it is due to a proxy connection), pls provide some more information so that somebody can assist you further.

"how can test website which does not work only via proxy?"
I dont really get what you mean, is that:
- You are able to connect to the website using public internet connection, but since your workplace's internet connection is via a proxy, you are not able to connect to that website?
- You are able to connect to the site if and only if the connection is via a particular proxy, but you are not able to connect to it via public internet?

Different problems need different solutions.

From what you have described, you are a tester, not a developer. Hence I guess you would not be able to have the whole source code to deploy it into your localhost to test.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR