Family Visa extension Is it possible?

Hi. Thanks in advanced for all those who will answer my query. Me and my children living here in Bahrain under my husbands employer sponsorship. So we are into dependent visa. My Husband and I agreed together that me and my 3 kids will settle down for good in our country after this school year which will be finished on last week of June 2019. But the problem is our visa will expired exactly today January 24, 2019 and with the knowledge of my husbands employer he only renew my husband visa and not for us 4 dependents because he was also looking for cheaper way that no need to pay for another dependent visa fees  which is 90BD x 4. The question is  What will happen to us ? we will get overstayed? Can we get an extension up to June because my children is still studying? Thanks again for those who can answer.

Note: My husbands employer has this broker and he said we can overstayed up to June. and 2 weeks before our flight we need to go to Immigration or NPRA and pay for 45BD each for penalties before heading to the airport. And he said the broker will accompany us in the airport .(I just want to clear this Info) thanks

Once visa expires, you have 30 days to leave the country.   After this time period, you are considered as having overstayed your visa and being illegal in the country.  This makes you subject to fines (as you are not allowed to exit without paying fines) and / or deportation if you overstay for a longer period.  I would never advise to do this even if the fines are minimal because it is a matter of immigration record and you will have problems getting visas to Bahrain again.  Some people end up having visa rejections for this later on.

I would recommend asking employer to renew and you offer to pay the fees for this.

Thanks. but my husband also subject for deportation? even his visa has been renewed?

No, he will not have issues. But as Xtang mentioned you must exit the country before the grace period expires.

Thanks a lot for the answers.