Procedure to file a complaint in labour court

I would like to know what are list of documents needed to file a case against a employer in labour court of Saudi Arabia.

i am retiring in june 2020 after completing 23 years of service in a company in saudi arabia.
Would like to know how much would be my ESB
my present basic salary is SR 5555, Housing allowance SR 1667, transportation allowance is SR 630
thank you

Dear Google ESB calculator, there is an official page link from labor ministry. Fill information as asked and you will get your answer.

dear friend,

Its only a table, and no information about the elements which the company will take into account for settlement of the ESB eg.basic salary, housing allowance, tpt allowance etc. which I am eager to know, because my company is telling that only basic salary and some housing allowance will be added int he ESB and not transportation allowances although it is paid in cash to me every month

i need clear answer to my above request
ie..only basic salary is considered or the gross last salary is considered for calculation of the ESB benefits

It's calculated on gross salary basic and hra.

Sayed Maqsood wrote:

i am retiring in june 2020 after completing 23 years of service in a company in saudi arabia.
my present basic salary is SR 5555, Housing allowance SR 1667, transportation allowance is SR 630
thank you

OK, I'll calculate your ESB with the following assumptions.  :)

Type of contract: Fixed Term
Reason for ESB: Finished Contract (Non-Renewal)
Duration of Service: 23 Years
Monthly Remuneration:
- Basic salary = SR 5,555
- Housing allowance = SR 1,667
- Transpo allowance = SR 630
Total Gross Salary per Month = SR 7,852

ESB = SR 161,641.85

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your answer and i appreciate it highly
meantime, would you give me the break of the amount of SAR 161,000 which would be  my correct ESB figures to show it to my finance department,which says that Transportation allowance is not added in the ESB. and also any saudi labour law article or rules, under which you calculated my ESB.

Thanks once again for your quick answer.

Best regards
Ahmed

Sayed Maqsood :
thank you

I'm on my probation period now..

I join here before 1 week.

I came here to work as a Supervisor

But now they are telling me to work as a Captain Waiter

when I refuse Hotel GM and HR manager treated me

to give exit...

HR manager broke my phone yesterday

Today morning security come to my room and take my belongings... my laptop my everyday except my phone...

I go to HR office and I request them, don't do this to me...

I will pay 6,000 riyal for transfer fee...

She threatened me... she will break my laptop

If I don't give her my QIWA password...

When I refuse she keep on treating me..

I couldn't take it any more so, I call 911 for help

Then 1 police person came...

He talk to them they give me my laptop back but It was broken...

As compensation in front of police I have to pay now 4,000 to take transfer...

Please tell me how can I make complaint in labour rights

Because 4000 is a big amount for me...

I don't know what to do