New Zealand student visa processing time

Vijay,Did you get your visa?

No, still waiting.

Hi All, I have applied for NZ Fee Paying Student Visa on 17th January at Mumbai through Paper Submission, but till date I haven't received any update from them. Plz support to suggest from where I can get the status of my VISA Application.

mail to [email protected] and ask about your application status or you can find general enquiry option in INZ website.

Thanks Sai Kiran for the update. Will send the mail to them today.

Oh okay.. Please inform us when you get your visa Vijay..

Sure..

Hi Dear,

I have sent the mail & below is the reply from them.

I don't think so they will update on VISA status as this mail service is useful once you arrive in NZ.

"While we aim to respond to your email address within the next 2 business days, this may not always be possible .This service is designed to help you settle into your local community once you arrive in New Zealand as a new migrant."

What you say ??

Nope...Even i got same auto reply, but I got update from that mail and also did you tried to post your query in general enquiry in INZ website?

Hi Sai, I am not able to find the link to general query. Plz support to share.

Also I think we wouldn't be able to make through in July intake as per their current processing speed.

There is no specific mail id...Just have to post a query in website...And why did you think like that?? We already missed  one intake and how could we miss another.

Hi Sai, This is evident from the speed with which they are handling the applications. Even my agent is not able to provide me an update. Every time, I call my agent they say that there is huge backlog of applications. They can't predict when my application will be processed.

Yes they have huge backlog...But we have more 2months for intake...We will get definitely before that.

Hello guys, I called immigration yesterday they told me they send a email to Mumbai branch about my application process to speed up because it is more than 90 days (as I applied 18 January through agent). I don't know what will be the Mumbai branch do because I have intake on 20th May.. Still don't  have any kind of email or call.. May be I will miss this intake.. And had to wait for next intake..

Hello Barshabhatt, ask your immigration adviser to upload urgent letter mentioning that you have May Intake and you might miss the intake and the application has crossed 90 days. Then on the urgent base the file will be allocated to the case officer,

Barshabhatt....Even I applied on 23rd dec and  facing delay...You can upload an urgent letter in real me account for fast track process.

Vijay, I applied through the consultancy called Geebee Education, they told me that wait and see because there is so much backlogs but I knew thatbI don't make it.. I call them again today and ask them to send a urgent letter. I feel so terrible if I miss this intake then the last intake will be on 9th September which is really I can't wait that much..

Saikiran, what is real me account? Can you please elaborate?

Barshabhatt, RealMe account is used to apply for Visa with INZ. Since you have applied from the consultancy they might have used their RealMe account to apply for your visa.

Your consultancy can only upload the urgent letter. I spoke with my consultancy and they uploaded the urgent letter as my sanction letter was about to expire. Within 2 days case officer  called me for some additional document. Tell your consultancy if they dont upload the letter then you will go to another consultancy and they will not get the commission and they might upload the document.

Vijay, okay I understand. But the thing is that I don't have my passport. I mean as I applied for the visa they have passport including all documents so without my passport I don't think any consultancy can work. So  I have to cancel my visa and when I get my passport then I can go to another consultancy and they can work for me.
I am stuck totally in this situation.. I really don't know what to do.. Feel so helpless.

It's a complete deadlock situation for everyone. I don't know how one will be able to overcome this situation. Even agents have no answer to our queries.

Nikhilverma, yaa very true..

That is strange, I never gave my passport to my consultancy. I only sent my passport to INZ and they couriered me back my passport. My consultancy only have passport copy. My original passport is with me all the time,

My agent say that my passport and my all documents courier to ttservices(mumbai branch)  and they send my documents to INZ and that is true because I got msg from them (ttservices). You got back your passport after so many days? And you have your passport via ttservices?

Yes I used TTService and got my passport in a week itself.

Okay... I seriously don't know what is happening. Is everybody got their passport? Please say then I will ask about my passport to my agent.

Yes Immigration Authorities return your passport within a week after verification. My agent is having my passport.

Even i got my passport within a week.

Okay... Then I talk to my agent..

Hi Guys. I got my visa today!

Congratulations..I hope I get soon...I have uploaded urgent letter in realme account, bcoz it's four months by now. And case officer allocated on 8th april.

Congrats Anuradha. You got the Fastest Visa. Best of luck and see you there. My college is hardly a km away from your college.

Congratulations, Anuradha. 😊

Congrats Anuradha.,

Does anybody have any information about how could I apply for a visa for my husband under "Partner of student work visa". Do I just follow the online process and apply myself or hire a licensed advisor to do the job? My education counsellar is not authorized to apply for him.

I am applying my  wife's Visa from the consultancy from where I applied my Student Visa. We need to do lot of research and provide a lot of documents. The reason I applied from consultancy because for any reason if INZ rejects the Visa then it will take longer time to reapply and wait. Currently they are taking almost 4-5 months to process the Partner of student Visa. But if you do good research and fill all the necessary forms then the one can avoid delay.

Hi Guys, anyone has update on VISA status ?????

No nothing.. Still no update..

I got interview call yesterday, waiting for their response, i am so worried whether I get AIP or not.

@Saikiran, What did they asked ? and why you worried?