New Zealand student visa processing time

@nataliedesilva did you mailed for you education provider for extension of enrollment date...If yes, how many days did you got?

Woooww.. he is soo luckyyy ,, yes my next course commencement date is March 20th  :sosad:

Any updates??? what does case officer ask from ur friend in the interview within 5minits??

No updates yet!! He asked about previous course and course he had chosen in NZ. That's it. Did anyone got any update??

Hi guys,
No updated yet.
@Natalie you got case officer assigned?

nop not yet  :sosad:

Hello Everyone!
Any progress on your status?

Hello All, I am new to this forum. I have applied for Student Visa on 4th Jan and still waiting. I tried reaching INZ New Zealand on +64 99144100 multiple time but almost after 1 hour I disconnected. I applied from agent but they are saying to wait. My course will start from 4th March.

Hi Vijay44,
Welcome to this forum. You had applied for which course & university?

Applied in Master for Information Technology in Whitireia.

The INZ and our agents can't help us now. We can't do anything but to wait for the call, if and only if we get a call this week then there are chances to go for this intake... Or else we must go for next intake.

Hello All,

I have consolidate the data of the members and we will keep updating it.

Name                    Visa login date   Course Start date
SaiKiran           24th Dec 2018    4th Mar 2019
Joy112233         31st Dec 2018    20th Mar 2019
JoRoAn3           21st Dec 2018
NatalieDeSilva      3rd Jan 2019    20th Feb 2019
kashwini28           15th Jan 2018    4th Mar 2019
D00m              24th Dec 2018
vijay44                    4th Jan 2018    4th Mar 2019

It will tell us who might get visa first.

Great!! But I think most of us will go for next intake if we didn't get a call by this week.

lets hope for the best. My adviser has asked for an extension from college and they  gave a week extension.

Hi ,
I have applied student visa on dec 24th as well.
Did you got any update on the application.
Please update me.
I have not received any update neither interview call.
Thanks.

Welcome Prabhu. We are still waiting for an update.

Name                    Visa login date   Course Start date
SaiKiran                24th Dec 2018      4th Mar 2019
Joy112233             31st Dec 2018    20th Mar 2019
JoRoAn3                 21st Dec 2018
NatalieDeSilva         3rd Jan 2019    20th Feb 2019
kashwini28            15th Jan 2018      4th Mar 2019
D00m                    24th Dec 2018
vijay44                      4th Jan 2018      4th Mar 2019
Prabhu                  24th Dec 2018

Have you heard about the recent proposal that NV gov announced that all the polytech and technology institutes will merge into single entity?

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national … t-proposalhttps://www.stuff.co.nz/national/educat … -education

I am assuming maybe I am wrong that INZ is holding student visa for polytech and technology institutes. People who have applied from universities have been granted visas even they have applied after us. I am not sure but based on the assumption I am predicting. They are saying INZ website is updated with the latest processing time. As per the INZ website they said 90% of the application will be processed in 53 days and in 68 days they haved processed 95% of the application.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zea … pplication

Your thoughts?

Hey vijay!! You have done a fabulous research, but in my perspective it is not the reason, because one of my friend who lodged his visa on 7th jan got his visa recently and went to NZ already, he applied to EIT college which is govt institute same as mine (weltec),
And also I think the only reason he got visa earlier because he had only one intake in a year. And we have multiple intakes. And are you sure that none of the students from polytechnic and govt institutes are still waiting? Let's check with people also from universities👍

And prabhu welcome to the group!! When is your course start date and which college/uni did you applied for?

Those were my assumptions. If your friend got the visa then we should just wait and watch. Anyone from this group who have applied to Universities and still waiting?

Does any one have any updates?

No updates yet...I don't know what's wrong with INZ, how irresponsible they are!!

:sosad: whats wrong with these people.. why the hell they take too much time to give a few minutes interview call

My immigration adviser contacted INZ and they said they have 3000+ application as a backlog and they are not giving any priorities to any application however they are randomly selecting  application and granting them Visa. Its seems we are helpless. I guess I need to check for other countries coz for Student Visa they are taking so long then imagine for Resident Visa or PR.

Prabhu and Saikiran any updates? You are suppose to visa first.

No update yet!! I am already making my mind to go for next intake...It's impossible to get call and visa within a week.

Hello guys, My adviser said that without visa they cannot demand extension from the college. @Saikiran96 :: If any case officer is assigned to you then they take max. 2 weeks span to close the application. What is your status?

Kashwini anyhow there is no use of extension. They give maximum extension of 10 days and they mention that we have to cover up what we missed. I think it's would be better for next intake. As Saikiran said we have to make up our mind for next intake.

@Vijay44 :: I think these delays are majorly for IT people as they have multiple intakes. Even on this forum, there are hardly 3-4 people from different stream.

Yes vijay we have to make up our mind for next intake and kashwini i came to know that my file is still to be allocated and it's impossible to go for this intake as it takes again 2 to 4 weeks after allocation to get visa.
And kashwini irrespective of IT you will also have multiple intakes it's better to contact the international students team of your collage, they will let you know about next intake.

Same here guys, I haven't  received any updates yet.

Any updates guys?

Hello All,

Anyone have any updates?

No update!! We had missed this intake....let's try for the next one....

JoRoAn3  and Prabhu, what about you guys?

No update yet!! We have missed this intake anyway... Let's hope we get call and AIP atleast this month..!!

My agent told this delay is mostly for IT applications. All the other applicants have got the interview call and AIP so far.

No, that's not ture...INZ have clearly mentioned that they are facing a lot of applications this year on their website and I have friends who are from different course facing the delay on their applications!!

I have email INZ and waiting for their response. Not sure why they are taking so long to process Visa.