Expatriation mother with child

Hello dears,
I m 32 years old, with some qualification in various works. I have a child of 4 years. I would like to go in Thailand to live and work.
Could you explain me how long you need to found a job in Bangkok, if it's easy to found a nanny , and where found a house for us ?
Normally I don't think at a project long time. So I hope to share an oppportunity for me and realize up soon.
Have a nice day ,
Best regards
Floriane

Find a job doing what?

Hi Floriane,

Firstly about work, all depends on your qualification and what you want to do in here.

Secondly, for a nanny. In the worst case, if you can't really find a good nanny, I think maybe find a kindergarten school/service is an option for your kid.

Last, living in a condo close to BTS/MRT, the average rental price per sqm is about  ฿700-800 /sqm. It can be higher depending on how luxury the condo is.

All these are only my personal opinions as a local.

Hope you find some useful info,
Aumboon

I know one Burmese girl who can work as a housekeeper n takecare of your child. If interested contanct ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct