What are the prices for a renting of let say a 2 room apartment

Hi .hope you are doing good . I v been in Istanbul this month for about 10 days . I will be back with my friend to rent an apartment for a year . I liked many places but I choosed BOSTANCI it's quite , friendly with beautiful sea views and it's not that far from Marmara university . My question is what are the prices for a renting of let say a 2 room apartment . Max and min prices .can you recommend a good place near the university with good prices thanks in advance .

https://www.sahibinden.com/kiralik-dair … anci-mh.#/

Two rooms is called 1+1 room in turkey. I know it's basic math but there was someone confused about it:)

Hi the website you posted is in turkish i was also intrested in a 2 bedroom apartment

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

https://www.sahibinden.com/kiralik-daire/istanbul-kadikoy-bostanci-bostanci-mh.#/

İt was very helpful ,gave me an idea about prices and apartments . Thanks man God bless you

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

Two rooms is called 1+1 room in turkey. I know it's basic math but there was someone confused about it:)

Good to know :) .

U are welcome mate :):cheers:

Hi,

rent prices change from one place to another,but in Bostancı you can find good apartment 2000 TL or less.

Can you tell me more about your needs?  Furnished or unfurnished?  Near which University?

Thanks

M

mwaddison wrote:

Can you tell me more about your needs?  Furnished or unfurnished?  Near which University?

Thanks

M

Sorry for the late response . We are  aiming for a Furnished 1+1 apartment .
The University of Marmara for foreigne languages .

We ended up using a company called theblueground.com.  Its based in the US but run by a Greek and a Turk.  It is turnkey so you don't deal with utilities or anything like that.  So far we are very happy.

There is one that is close to your school.   theblueground.com/furnished-apartments-istanbul-turkey/kadikoy-fenerbahce-228

We stayed for 20 days across the street in an Airbnb.  Great neighborhood.  Good public transport.

M

Is that rental in a fairly safe area?  What is the usual months of stay to get the rental at that price?

Hi,

We're also from the U.S. and plan to stay a few weeks in Turkey.  Would you happen to have the location of that Airbnb that you recommended?

Thanks,
Noel