Keeping fit in Panama

Hello everyone,

Keeping fit during your time in Panama is of utmost importance. How about sharing with us and your fellow expats how you keep healthy in your host country?

What are your daily health hacks in Panama?

Do you exercise regularly? What is your go-to sport?

Do you manage to keep your diet healthy and balanced? How easy is it to maintain a balanced diet in Panama? Are you able to find organic products easily?

Are there national or local incentives to foster a healthy lifestyle: sensitisation campaigns, sports infrastructure etc. ?

How much of your monthly budget is dedicated to keeping fit?

Please share your experience,

Priscilla

i belong to local gym animo cost us 22 a month with a yearly charge is super modern and is 6 mines away , we got 3 or 4 times a week , i am 72 years old 5 foot 9 and weigh 150 do an hour on treadmill with 2 ten pound weights for upper body and some light weight work out and tae chi . my wife is 39 and we go together most day  i was walking but to much traffic any more ,, another gym has opened closer advertising 15 a month . in the city best i found was 42 a month

i also take about 30 bucks worth of herbs and vitamins a month plus the moringa i raise myself ..

sounds good!

If I can't make it to the gym I really like to do the PACE workout. It's basically a tiered HIIT workout that anyone can do. You can view it on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0eov_MxJs

keep it going!

Bill Lee