Keeping fit in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Keeping fit during your time in Bahrain is of utmost importance. How about sharing with us and your fellow expats how you keep healthy in your host country?

What are your daily health hacks in Bahrain?

Do you exercise regularly? What is your go-to sport?

Do you manage to keep your diet healthy and balanced? How easy is it to maintain a balanced diet in Bahrain? Are you able to find organic products easily?

Are there national or local incentives to foster a healthy lifestyle: sensitisation campaigns, sports infrastructure etc. ?

How much of your monthly budget is dedicated to keeping fit?

Please share your experience,

Priscilla

HI,
doing alone sees too much hectic, i am looking for a serious partner to for exercises etc.

I am very lazy abt that.
Need somebody to encourage me even to walk.
I am in amwaj.

I am very lazy abt that.
Need somebody to encourage me even to walk.
I am in amwaj.

Hi,
I suggest you to join any nearby gym. There you will be able to find like-minded people from many nationalities.
Hope it helps.😊

- The best is to go to a gym. It cost around 10-30 BD a month. Some gyms have offers here and there.

- Always try to eat less. Do not get tempted with junk foods such as Chocolates and sugary drinks. Stay away from any food that has added sugar.

-Purchase some organic stuffs from Lulu hypermarket. Such as granola bars, cereals.

Eating healthy in Bahrain is a challenge, considering the amount of fast food restaurants and cheap sugary snacks available in stores.