Unpaid bank loan and credit card payment

Hi.. this is imran khan from india I was working in saudi arabia for landmark in 2017 I had gone on emergency leave and couldn't go back to Saudi Arabia again now after 2 years I got other job opportunity from Saudi and I spoke to bank manager over the phone and explained him the case he told me I can go back to ksa and continue paying please help me will there be any problem in airport if I go on new working visa I checkEd with jawazat I don't have any ban..and bank manager is saying I can go back to ksa and continue paying please help me..

My office mate has the same case as yours. What He did is he continue paying upon arrival in Saudi Arabia

Did he pay the full amount and cleared

The new law the ban is 3 years. You now did 2years.  May the group members  help him please.

I heard asper new law the ban is for 3 years

It's for 2 years I heard asper new law

When you go on exit/re-entry and do not come back, you're banned from entering KSA for 3 years and to remove this ban (if you are applying for a new work visa) you will require no obejection certificate from previous employer and Saudi consulate will have the final say on approval of your new visa which may not be in your favor.

For bank loan, you can coordinate with the bank to reschedule your payments and resume paying once you're in KSA.

My opinion is based on feedback I have received from people I know that had similar issues. You should investigate on your own with the consulate and bank.

Hello guys I have problem. I settled my unpaid credit card in NCB today. I gave to the manager my old iqama and my credit card so that they able to access my cc and to check the remaining balance. The problem is it seems the manager took my old iqama and didn't return back. I ask him if I left on his table or he saw my iqama as I forgot where I put it. He said maybe I put it to my pocket or bag and it wasnt on his table. I checked my bad everything but it wasn't there. My question is that, If he took my old iqama could I face any problem even though I settled all the payment in my credit card and it was close already? Im afraid that he might to something bad. Morever, I kept the receipt of the payment. Please guys i need your feedback on this.

Nariam, how is everything now from May? Can you give us an update? Do you have a new Iqama now?

Imrankhan14 wrote:

Hi.. this is imran khan from india I was working in saudi arabia for landmark in 2017 I had gone on emergency leave and couldn't go back to Saudi Arabia again now after 2 years I got other job opportunity from Saudi and I spoke to bank manager over the phone and explained him the case he told me I can go back to ksa and continue paying please help me will there be any problem in airport if I go on new working visa I checkEd with jawazat I don't have any ban..and bank manager is saying I can go back to ksa and continue paying please help me..

My friend did you come back to ksa again?  Please answer same situition