Npra process

Hello, I did my flexi visa and went to npra for passport process so while I was there waiting on my turn the security guy ask me to see my passport and gave it to some Bahraini "agent" and he went inside running from me and did it himself smh ... should I be worried, and what is the purpose of that pls

Did he ask for money?

If so, its just a racket between the security guy and the local agents.  Nothing to worry about unless you didn't want to pay. 

And why would you hand over your passport to the security guy?   show it to him but he has no right to take it from you or hand it to someone else.  That bit is your fault.

Yes it is absolutely my fault but when they speak louder I got so nervous and gave it to him and with in a second he pass it to him
But is this mean he have my information
No he didn't ask for nothing that's why I am so confused after he finished he was gone

Don't worry.  They can do nothing with your passport.  You got it back with the sticker right?

Yes he done it in 2 min and give me back and disappear lol... it was just very strange and point less I think
Thank you.

Well no harm done I guess.   In some of these offices, they only allow the authorized person to get the sticker done.  Flexi-permit is slightly different so maybe the security guard was trying to help you.

I hope so. Thank you for the help.