Any Hong Kongese stay or relocate to Indonesia?

I'm Hong Kongese want to relocate to Indonesia. Any idea?

visa suitable on you is itas (kitas) 319 one year visa renewable can convert to PR

or d212 one year visa (renewable)


ok, thank you for your information. But first, I want to find a girlfriend to be my future wife in Indonesia. I'm serious!

New topic